watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

dembele....rumours question

Started by jarv, September 30, 2016, 01:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Reported rumours (Guardian) that Arsenal and others are interested in Dembele from Celtic.
Will Fulham be entitled to any sell on fee or do the rules of Moussa's departure rule that out???

filham

I wouldn't think we will benefit in any way as he was simply an out of contract player free to move wherever

Suggest the rumours are just paper talk , if Arsenal want him surely they would have grabbed him directly from Fulham on a free in the summer.

General

I wouldn't be suprised if he joined Roberts at City. Obviously Brendan knows his stuff with youth players and it's been a great move for Dembele but working with guardiola and roberts at City may be an offer too tempting to refuse.

Nero

Quote from: General on September 30, 2016, 03:15:43 PM
I wouldn't be suprised if he joined Roberts at City. Obviously Brendan knows his stuff with youth players and it's been a great move for Dembele but working with guardiola and roberts at City may be an offer too tempting to refuse.

Trouble is that he would be way down the pecking order at City with Ichkenacho or something like that scoring when ever asked to fill in or joins City and plays with Roberts at Celtic on loan no real gain doing that besides his Bank Balance, probably end up at PSG they like paying silly wages

hopper

Arsenal would make lots of sense and could see him do well there. Such a shame we couldn't get him on a contract with release clause that included sell on.

westcliff white

we only get something from celtic not if he moves on as I understand it
Every day is a Fulham day

General

I think Dembele would do very well at Arsenal under Wenger, but then again Pep has a record.