Started by razor05, September 30, 2016, 04:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razor05

Fulham U23 3  Middlesbrough U23  0  @ half time
Mattias Kait    2
Humphreys    1

fulhamben

Humphreys should be starting ahead of Smith and Martin tomorrow
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

irishfulham

No 10 can't remember his name Alaijah?  Nearly scored a cracker also playing well and although humphreys scored imo is not ready for first team

razor05

I agree ,Humphreys is a very good player but not sure if he has got the attitude and hard work ethics to play 1st team.

3-1 Fulham penalty awarded to Boro after handball. Carlos De Pena scoring.

razor05

i'm actually following via Twitter, can anybody say how Fulham defence is doing?
Are they having a quiet afternoon?

Jamie88

Quote from: irishfulham on September 30, 2016, 05:01:43 PM
No 10 can't remember his name Alaijah?  Nearly scored a cracker also playing well and although humphreys scored imo is not ready for first team

Elijah Adebayo, used to be a centre back but was converted to a striker last season

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

razor05

Fulham Tup North

Won 3-1.
Lost a corner flag, but won the game :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamben

Quote from: razor05 on September 30, 2016, 05:38:38 PM
I agree ,Humphreys is a very good player but not sure if he has got the attitude and hard work ethics to play 1st team.

3-1 Fulham penalty awarded to Boro after handball. Carlos De Pena scoring.

hard work ethics? Have you seen the donkeys that pretend to be strikers for our first team
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Southfield White

We were the better team first half and took our chances
Humphries has a good work ethic but not ready for  the first team yet

Been a big fan of Josh Walker but wasn't in the game that much today.

No Dennis so expect him to be on the bench again tomorrow

Good to see James Husband back at Motspurpark Park and captaining the Boro side

Ronnief

Played a four three three formation today.  Three strikers Humphries, Adebayo and Walker up front.  Kait, Smile and Edun in midfield Davies and Sheckleford central defence, with Fossey and Kavanagh the full backs. Rodak was in goal.
This was a very good performance against a strong Middlesborough team who had James Husband in the team as captain. In the match against Norwich on Monday and again today I was very impressed with Rodak in goal who was man of the match on Monday and was very good today. His distribution on the whole was excellent and his overall game was good. One of our many promising goalkeepers. I'd give Kait man of the match today who showed that he is a classy player.