watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Score tomorrow?

Started by SP, September 30, 2016, 08:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Goals guaranteed with 2 shakey defences.  Pretty confident but plumping for 1-1.

An insurance bet on the Hoops at 11/4 is tempting.

St Eve

Woolly I think Smith will start so we know he will get at least one

love4ffc

Im not giving up on this team and Joka.  Optimism still abound so I'm going for 2v1 to Fulham.  We let in an early goal but will nick one back and then get the win in the dying minutes of the game. 

049:gif COYW!  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

filham

Quote from: love4ffc on September 30, 2016, 09:40:22 PM
Im not giving up on this team and Joka.  Optimism still abound so I'm going for 2v1 to Fulham.  We let in an early goal but will nick one back and then get the win in the dying minutes of the game. 

049:gif COYW!  049:gif

So you are predicting yet another nail biting last ten minutes, not sure I have the nerves for many more of those. Surely it is time for us to have a run on goals. QPR would be ideal victims for this and 5-0 would be ideal but I could thoroughly enjoy 3-0.

OK it is unlikely to happen but I am going to the match with this in mind.

FFCFOREVER

2 - 0 whites.Cairney and Aluko

AnEssexFan

2v1 to Fulham,  Smith and Aluko
@leightonrw07

Kent Cassandra

In spite of my name I have stopped forecasting, every match for every team is impossible to call in this division. May the luck be with us.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Jonaldiniho 88

Fulham 1- poopa scoops 0. Martin to score. This is most unlikely to happen but may get our season back on track so after having an awesome day personally I'm guessing whatever I touch is gold.