watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ref's giving us nothing

Started by Andy Crysell, August 22, 2010, 04:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Crysell

shakey start from the boys, but well in the game now.

Andy Crysell

Good on Scholes: he could have made a meal of sliding tackle from Murphy, but shrugged it off.

Andy Crysell

Great response from the lads after going a goal down.  Top hit from Scholes, though he was given too much room (will teams ever learn?).  Then we gave him too much space again, but luckily he didn't shoot.  I love the look of Stockdale, and don't think he could have helped the goal.  Bloody VDS pulling off a miracle stop!!  Oh well, roll on 2nd half.  COYW!!!!!

ScalleysDad

Big round of applause for EDS as he walks to the Hammy End but then we have to pepper him with shots and challenges otherwise we will get nowt out  of this. Big test for Stockdale second half as well being so close to so much hostility.
The dinks and shots Demps is trying are'nt coming off ............. would they work for Gera ? Mr Duff. Get in the game will ya !

FFCSteve

Gotta agree Stocky looking very confident. Not at all out of his depth!
Spend our money elsewhere!

Watching the game we took 10 mins to get back into our stride! But I thought we had the better chances after that.

I hope we can keep the pressure on for the second half. So far we deserve at least a point!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Steve_orino

Thanks for the commentary, missed the first half.

COYWs!  Let's get a goal early and put them under pressure for the duration of the match!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Andy Crysell

Agree 100% about Dempsey and Duff, Scalley.  Also like to see Zoltan on, as he links so well with BZ.

Crede15

Murphy had to get it together for us to get back into it and he did.

I agree to an extent on the ref but we've gone down too easily at times.

Duff needs to play better. Paintsil has really had a poor start to the year.

Does anyone find it a bit odd that Etuhu has had arguably our best chances in the first two games? He without a doubt had the best chance today and he had one of the better ones last week. Beautiful flick from Dempsey to set it up and to be fair Dickson did fairly well with it for a defensive midfielder, just a good save.

YankeeJim

Dixon seems to be going forward a lot more this season. Danny is hanging back. I don't know if Etuhu will ever score but he gives us a different look and another option in the box. 
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Andy Crysell

Great block Brede.  If he ever goes whe're in serious do-do.  Hughes should have scored - totall unmarked!

Andy Crysell

Andy Crysell

here comes the new boy!! Good luck!

Andy Crysell

Penalty - the ref bottled it.

ScalleysDad

I take it back regarding Duff but it was the only thing he has done so far. I would have tried Demps out there and put Gera in the Demps slot but there you go. Good to see the new fella on. Surely a cheaper shirt would have ended up in threads. Walton would have missed that as well.
Pants is making me nervous and I wonder if Murph will get dragged off .................. but for whom ?

Crede15

I'd rather have Gera in than Dembele, tough first game for him. Hopefully he makes me look like an idiot and scores a goal or something but we really had some good things going at the time and now he's just having to find his way into it.

Crede15

Dembele with a nice run there

So close from Zamora.

I'm not totally sure I love this box to box role for Dickson. He is getting into good positions though and we haven't been caught out because of it.

ScalleysDad

Walton is shocking

and what was Hangers doing facing the wrong way ?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhh

scotty

REDEMPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a huge penalty save Mr. Stockdale!

ScalleysDad

Redemption with knobs on. Nice one Hangers !!