watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I feel as Proud today than last season

Started by Lighthouse, August 22, 2010, 05:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

A great game. Despite bad luck for the own goal. An awful penalty decision and the great Stockdale. We could have scored through Etuhu and BZ. Dembele looks pacey and powerful. A wonderful goal from Brede. What a game. Well done to all.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Andy Crysell

Plus one!!

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 22, 2010, 05:57:24 PM
A great game. Despite bad luck for the own goal. An awful penalty decision and the great Stockdale. We could have scored through Etuhu and BZ. Dembele looks pacey and powerful. A wonderful goal from Brede. What a game. Well done to all.

cebu

GoldCoastWhite

I concur Mr L'House, excellent effort and very encouraging signs for the rest of the season. COYW !!!

RidgeRider

Well played but we gave them far too many corners in the last 10 minutes and you just knew one would go in, however, we had spells of very good play and could have just as easily won that match as well. Good on the boys for a solid match, good display of grit at the end and for doing what this group of young men do, they don't give up.

TonyGilroy

This was a United side playing well and we matched them.

Stockdale was excellent again and Dembele looks like a real player.

I'm really looking forward to the season now. I think we're going to get stronger.

Travers Barney

Had barely sobered up from Basle...today's point meant more than last years three.

Guess I've just been spoilt with the fulhamish experience post 1996.

We are the whites
We are the whites

NogoodBoyo

Lofty?  Is that really you?  You sound and look as happy as a halogen headlamp, mun.
Nogood "not disagreeing when you've seen the light, isit" Boyo

SmithyFFC

Awesome performance by the lads, Hangeland was brillant, but a word for Aaron Hughes, the guy never makes a mistake!

Finally I've now been able to get over the europa final after spending summer thinking 'ohh what could of been'.

Onwards and upwards from here!

COYW
FTID

BarryP

The way we spent a large part of the match to the red devils was impressive.  No sitting back and hoping to nick a goal today.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

LordNelson

Great  Match.

I only wish we had used our late substitutes earlier and left Dempsey on a little longer.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

just got back,voice shot to hell
the Man U back line just didn't look settled all game,great result
he battled we fought,we overcame

now if there is one thing  that today has shown us that Sparkyitics needs to fix,and that is one thing that caused us problems last year,and that is that we try and pass the ball into the back of the net rather than take shots when they've on,we need to take the chances when they are on,but apart than that I'm a very happy bunny :clap_hands:

SmithyFFC

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 22, 2010, 09:39:43 PM
just got back,voice shot to hell
the Man U back line just didn't look settled all game,great result
he battled we fought,we overcame

now if there is one thing  that today has shown us that Sparkyitics needs to fix,and that is one thing that caused us problems last year,and that is that we try and pass the ball into the back of the net rather than take shots when they've on,we need to take the chances when they are on,but apart than that I'm a very happy bunny :clap_hands:

Agree 100% with that, first half we had plenty of shooting chances that we didnt take advantage of, also, Greening had a great shooting chance in injury time were he could of silenced the doubters, but just played the ball out wide  :doh:
FTID