News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - What other football related websites do you read?

Started by Keynsham, October 18, 2016, 01:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keynsham

Aside from this one of course. 

I don't read many and probably need to broaden my horizons a little, and so I'm hoping to uncover a few gems here.

Currently I read here, QPRdot.org (for hilarious meltdowns) and Football365.com although the more commercial that becomes, the more it is losing it's appeal.

What about you?

mrmicawbers

Sometimes go on to Loft for Words always makes me feel better.If you think we moan check it out.Very good message board with some interesting debates not always about football.They also love a good swear.There is a Fulham fan called Konk who is a resident on there and they all seem to love him.

jarv

My morning read is the Guardian football section and sportinglife.com.  Beyond that, they all say the same and ALL concentrate only on premier teams so not very interesting for we Fulham supporters.

Jims Dentist

Millwall's North Stand Banter is as much about right wing politics as it is football.

Mince n Tatties

Derby,I've read.Norwich and Aberdeen.
AFC chat at Aberdeen has some fights nearly starting up,quite funny and honest about the state of Scottish football and how its been run into the ground by the West coast run SFA where no other team exists bar the Old Firm.
I also go on a few 2nd Division ones,I think it was Donnie Rovers who stated we are a bunch of pussies..lol

love4ffc

BBC, Bleacher report and Craven Corner blog.  Enjoy all three and check in on them at least once or twice a week. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

gang

Chesh

Currently it's GPG (Brentford) - they really hate us lol, and WATRBs (QPR) - I go on there when I want to remind myself of how lucky I was that my dear old dad chose the black & white....
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

HatterDon

Quote from: Jims Dentist on October 20, 2016, 07:15:29 PM
Millwall's North Stand Banter is as much about right wing politics as it is football.

There's a shocker   :58:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Bronaldinho

@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Burt

WSC (When Saturday Comes).

They have interesting articles, good historical throwback stuff, analysis etc. and amongst it all some offbeat pieces, such as a guy who has been taking pictures of all the non-league football grounds in Cornwall.
http://www.wsc.co.uk/features/13536-photographs-of-lonely-goalkeepers-around-cornwall-s-non-league-clubs-by-darren-luke#!Gerrans

love4ffc

Quote from: Bronaldinho on October 21, 2016, 07:24:14 PM
Shameless plug for my own blog about Fulham..

thecravencorner.wordpress.com

:008:

Hey, I already mentioned this is one of my reads  :008:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Fulham97

I tend to listen to football podcasts,such as the guardians football weekly and sky sports efl round-up, all free