watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who is Jonnh the pie taster

Started by DevonFFC, October 20, 2016, 08:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

A friend just showed me a article in the sun of a chap called jonny who is a fulham fan testing football league pies... jonny step forward

sunburywhite

I bet he had to pay for them at our place
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

H4usuallysitting

If he's eating all the pies - he may not be that mobile

Jonny4

I must confess it is I who is the Pie Pundit! I've spent most of my time lurking on here rather than posting anything, but I felt I had to come forward and make myself known.

I've been doing the Pie Blog for a few years as a bit of fun. The other month I got messaged about an article for the press and here we are! The article is here for those interested: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2012151/fulham-fan-is-on-a-mission-to-tuck-into-all-the-pies-in-the-football-league/

love4ffc

Fulham in 3rd?  What do they need to improve to become the #1 pie on your list? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

cottage expat

Quote from: Jonny4 on October 20, 2016, 11:42:43 AM
I must confess it is I who is the Pie Pundit! I've spent most of my time lurking on here rather than posting anything, but I felt I had to come forward and make myself known.

I've been doing the Pie Blog for a few years as a bit of fun. The other month I got messaged about an article for the press and here we are! The article is here for those interested: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2012151/fulham-fan-is-on-a-mission-to-tuck-into-all-the-pies-in-the-football-league/

Were you trained by Martin Jol ?

Mince n Tatties

They had something like this last  year, Some pastry guru who tasted all the pies in UK stadiums...Kilmarnock and Morecombe were classed as good as pub gourmet..

King_Crud

yeah I remember a bloke doing about 6-7 years ago, went to all 92 grounds in a season and ate a pit at each one

spikey norman

On this morning's Alan Brazil Talk Sport show Ian 'The Moose' Abrahams said that Fulham's Cottage Pie was the best pie in the Championship with Brighton's pies coming second.
Never had one.Are they any good?

spikey norman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 22, 2016, 10:23:57 AM
Quote from: spikey norman on October 21, 2016, 06:49:17 PM
On this morning's Alan Brazil Talk Sport show Ian 'The Moose' Abrahams said that Fulham's Cottage Pie was the best pie in the Championship with Brighton's pies coming second.
Never had one.Are they any good?

I don't know if they are any good, but have you seen the size of Ian Abrahams stomach.
He is a big old boy.
Not surprising as he gets all his pies for free at every ground he goes to.