https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ESA Mars probe

Started by H4usuallysitting, October 20, 2016, 10:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Jem

No, the Martians nicked it!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Holders

Just as well they didn't land it in Liverpool, it'll have lost its hubcaps by now.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bobbo

On a more serious note , it appears to be lost and I can't help thinking of how much it cost and to what advantage it is against all the poverty in the world. Just a thought.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

sunburywhite

Quote from: bobbo on October 20, 2016, 10:47:05 AM
On a more serious note , it appears to be lost and I can't help thinking of how much it cost and to what advantage it is against all the poverty in the world. Just a thought.

How many subscriptions for Fulham TV did it cost?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

love4ffc

Think I heard the parachute deployed early causing it to crash.  Sounded like this was just a test run anyway and that the more important probe landing would be at a later date. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

H4usuallysitting

I think I recall an earlier probe missing Mars completely

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 20, 2016, 02:03:00 PM
I stopped eating Mars recently, prefer Toblerone the Triangular Chocolate.

Very Continental

jarv

the more important probe??? would that include a person...perhaps not ready yet.

The Equalizer

I think Bobby Zamora's managed to land more on Mars than ESA!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

love4ffc

Quote from: jarv on October 20, 2016, 05:38:51 PM
the more important probe??? would that include a person...perhaps not ready yet.

What I heard on the news, and I could of misunderstood, is that this probe had minimal equipment onboard.  Or at least equipment not as sophisticated as what would be supplied on a probe at a later date.  I think they were using this probe as a test to make sure everything goes right.  Obviously it didn't. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Lighthouse

No one would have believed in the last days of mankind's existence. That a small fee for Fulham tv could have angered the Martians so much. But when the Earth probe crashed on Mars killing the last hope of getting something for free. The Martians war machine began to move slowly and patiently into action.

The chances of anything staying for free are a million to one they said
The chances of anything staying for free are a million to one. It's all a con.

The astronomer Ivor Beanhad. Said that the Martians would get over it and that we should all move on. But The Martians didn't move on. Other than TO INVADE THE EARTH.

Tomorrow in Part Two - Flashes in the Sky and why Martians had never heard of underpants.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

no chance. Nasa has admitted recently that they don't know how to get a human past the van Allen belts. Which begs the question, that if they can't do it now then how did they do it in the 60s. If  they actually did put a man on the moon that is
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: fulhamben on October 21, 2016, 03:25:45 AM
no chance. Nasa has admitted recently that they don't know how to get a human past the van Allen belts. Which begs the question, that if they can't do it now then how did they do it in the 60s. If  they actually did put a man on the moon that is

Are you suggesting there's a conspiracy theory in the Moon landings......does make you think how they got through all that radiation, while sitting in the equivalent of a Ford Cortina

fulhamben

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 21, 2016, 10:54:27 AM

Are you suggesting there's a conspiracy theory in the Moon landings......does make you think how they got through all that radiation, while sitting in the equivalent of a Ford Cortina
well I have seen that conspiracy video, and my god it makes you think. Same rock formation for two sites miles apart, absolutely zero dust disturbed upon landing and take off yet it can be dissplaced by a footprint. Clearly multiple sources of light on photographs. The list goes on.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: fulhamben on October 21, 2016, 11:00:35 AM

well I have seen that conspiracy video, and my god it makes you think. Same rock formation for two sites miles apart, absolutely zero dust disturbed upon landing and take off yet it can be dissplaced by a footprint. Clearly multiple sources of light on photographs. The list goes on.

Wasn't there something about shadows.....not the Cliff Richard variety

fulhamben

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 21, 2016, 11:36:42 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on October 21, 2016, 11:00:35 AM

Wasn't there something about shadows.....not the Cliff Richard variety
Yes that's down to the multiple lights sources. Puts shadows at all different angles which shouldn't happen with just one light source. There were loads of things on the documentary. Another one on the pictures were these little crosses that the camera adds all over the pictures. Bit like a grid reference. And in some of them part of the picture is over the top of the cross so it can't be seen witch is impossible without tampering. The documentary was called conspiracy theories did we land on the moon. Well worth a watch no matter what you believe. Think it's on Netflix still. Also I will add that nasa has addressed some of the claims, with some making sense and others making you stroke your chin whilst saying really out loud. Plus a few that they just refuse to answer.  As conspiracy theories go, it's definitely one that you couldnt completely dismiss upon looking at the evidence imo

Southdowns White

You lot do make me laugh, What do you mean, the Americans never landed on the moon. you'll be telling us next Than Chairman Khan has no intention of building the new Riverside stand!

Lighthouse

What is weird is that people believed the Moon was there to land on in the first place. We all know by now that the Moon is a man made satellite whose only reason for existence is as an early warning beacon for the invading Martians. I thought we all knew that by now. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

jarv

As a member of the flat earth society, I think it is all propaganda put out by conservative politicians.