watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TIFF

Started by BedsFFC, October 20, 2016, 08:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

My first foray into forums was with it back in the day. Used to love it.

Maybe because it was new but there used to be fantastic, upbeat, clever debate. I know many of you will visit/post on both.

Got such a soft spot for the place and the people that used to post on there. It got hijacked by a few idiots a few years back and that made it hard work to follow. I started viewing this place more than there about then and really only take a look a couple of times a week these days.

Just looked and there have been just 3 new posts today. Actually, a good debate on the Heatherwick situation with some responses from some old names.

I don't visit any other forums, so don't know how rife, strange unfunny people ruining them are across the net but TIFF seems to attract an unusually high amount. They have driven away some quality people

I do feel there is a gap in the market for a FFC forum that is just simply fun, friendly, intelligent that doesn't take itself too seriously.

I personally think the club is in the best state it has been for many years (4ish). I don't feel the need to complain (yes, I get the irony). Us Fulham fans have always had something a bit different about us (in a good way) but I feel we don't put ourselves in the best of lights sometimes.