watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next 10 Fixtures

Started by White Noise, August 22, 2010, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

How confident are you feeling the folks? How do you reckon we will get on in the next 10 games?

I see us winning everything but Blackburn and Spurs - how bout you? Its certainly quite a healthy looking little run of games whatever your opinion.

Wednesday, 25 August 2010
Carling Cup
Fulham v Port Vale, R2, 20:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 28 August 2010
Barclays Premier League
Blackpool v Fulham, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 11 September 2010
Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Wolverhampton, 15:00

Saturday, 18 September 2010
Barclays Premier League
Blackburn v Fulham, 15:00

Saturday, 25 September 2010
Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Everton, 15:00

Saturday, 2 October 2010
Barclays Premier League
West Ham v Fulham, 15:00

Saturday, 16 October 2010
Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Tottenham, 15:00

Saturday, 23 October 2010
Barclays Premier League
West Brom v Fulham, 15:00

Saturday, 30 October 2010
Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Wigan, 15:00

Saturday, 6 November 2010
Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Aston Villa, 15:00

Tom

I see a lot of points coming our way over the next 10 games. Anywhere between 21-24 points I reckon.
Fulham for life!

bigalffc

20 points out of 30 i reckon. :54:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

HatterDon

a lot depends on how much of our first team squad goes out the door in the next week, but we have every right to expect 17-20 points in the league and a win in the Carling Cup.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clintclintdeuce

We will be the books favourite in the vast majority of those matches. I like us to have 21 points out of those at the end of that run.
The Dude abides.

os5889

Carling Cup
Fulham v Port Vale, R2, 20:00  - 3-2

Saturday, 28 August 2010
Barclays Premier League
Blackpool v Fulham, 15:00  0-3  :dft003:

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Wolverhampton, 15:00 1-0

Barclays Premier League
Blackburn v Fulham, 15:00  2-0

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Everton, 15:00  1-1 (I know...)

Saturday, 2 October 2010
Barclays Premier League
West Ham v Fulham, 15:00 2-2

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Tottenham, 15:00 0-0

Barclays Premier League
West Brom v Fulham, 15:00 1-0

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Wigan, 15:00 2-0

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Aston Villa, 15:00 3-1

SO 15/27 POINTS from me, I think boing boing aways and hammers could be nasty, and spurs look good this year  :020:

Tom

Quote from: os5889 on August 22, 2010, 11:11:54 PM
Carling Cup
Fulham v Port Vale, R2, 20:00  - 3-2

Saturday, 28 August 2010
Barclays Premier League
Blackpool v Fulham, 15:00  0-3  :dft003:

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Wolverhampton, 15:00 1-0

Barclays Premier League
Blackburn v Fulham, 15:00  2-0

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Everton, 15:00  1-1 (I know...)

Saturday, 2 October 2010
Barclays Premier League
West Ham v Fulham, 15:00 2-2

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Tottenham, 15:00 0-0

Barclays Premier League

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Wigan, 15:00 2-0

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Aston Villa, 15:00 3-1

SO 15/27 POINTS from me, I think boing boing aways and hammers could be nasty, and spurs look good this year  :020:
Owen, I love you but no way do we lose to West Brom and we will beat wet spam.
Fulham for life!

Fernhurst

Quote from: HatterDon on August 22, 2010, 10:41:06 PM
a lot depends on how much of our first team squad goes out the door in the next week, but we have every right to expect 17-20 points in the league and a win in the Carling Cup.

Good point HD ...... topic of conversation in the car on the way home. After that display I fear a massive bid on the horizon for our towering Norwegian. If we lost him, Konch and Mark......... what today appears to be a very promising season could turn into something entirely different?

Really peed off with Mark...... there is sweet FA wrong with his back...... he's just done a Bullard and gone on strike to try to engineer his move

SmithyFFC

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 22, 2010, 11:24:02 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on August 22, 2010, 10:41:06 PM

Good point HD ...... topic of conversation in the car on the way home. After that display I fear a massive bid on the horizon for our towering Norwegian. If we lost him, Konch and Mark......... what today appears to be a very promising season could turn into something entirely different?

Really peed off with Mark...... there is sweet FA wrong with his back...... he's just done a Bullard and gone on strike to try to engineer his move

Theres no way Brede will go, Arsenal are getting that Sevilla defender (wont even attempt to spell it!), secondly, did you see how brede celebrating his goal today? Real passion for the club, and the fans. Fulham legend in the making. :54:
FTID

SmithyFFC

Carling Cup
Fulham v Port Vale, R2, 20:00 2-0

Saturday, 28 August 2010
Barclays Premier League
Blackpool v Fulham, 15:00 1-2

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Wolverhampton, 15:00 3-0

Barclays Premier League
Blackburn v Fulham, 15:00 2-0

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Everton, 15:00 2-1

Saturday, 2 October 2010
Barclays Premier League
West Ham v Fulham, 15:00 0-2

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Tottenham, 15:00 1-1

Barclays Premier League

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Wigan, 15:00 4-0 (there defence is awful :54:)

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Aston Villa, 15:00 2-0

20 points, lovely jubbly  :beer:
FTID

FatFreddysCat

5/6 wins and a draw sould be terrific and very realistic.

SmithyFFC

We all no however, in this league after 10 'good' games there is often a run of seriously tough games- Nov 10 the dark side away, 13, newcastle away, 21, city home, 27, brum home, Decemeber 4th, arsenal away, sunderland home, liverpool away.

Tough run there  :024:
FTID