watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In the Putney End today

Started by Ron Sheepskin, August 22, 2010, 11:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sheepskin

Thanks to 2 free tickets from FxPro (a legendary sponsor in my opinion), I found myself surrounded by a mixture of people who were either ignorant tourists who knew nothing about the team they claim to support, or Mancs whose attempts at getting behind their team largely consisted of songs about how crap Citeh are.

What was really odd was how the mood changed when we made it 1-1. They got really nervous and started screaming for more attacking football. Even after Brede's knee helped them out they were still crapping themselves. It was an awesome feeling to be surrounded by a few thousand manurers, who feared Fulham.

Own the down side, they blocked all the stairwells throughout the entire match, and several near me were quite blatantly bring in beer from the concourse, and smoking. Where were the stewards? Probably looking for people in the Hammy End to chuck out. At least when I found a supervisor after the match to enquire about the non existent stewarding, he did take notes. Doubt anything will ever change, but we have to tell them again, and again.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.