watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

World Series

Started by Ichabod Magoo, October 31, 2016, 03:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ichabod Magoo

Cubs fans are singing like they are at the Cottage.  I don't know if they always do this, but it's pretty cool.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

love4ffc

Quote from: Ichabod Magoo on October 31, 2016, 03:53:15 AM
Cubs fans are singing like they are at the Cottage.  I don't know if they always do this, but it's pretty cool.

Not a baseball fan but having two teams that have not been to series in so long is pretty cool.  I would compare it to Leicester City in Premier League winning it all. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

YankeeJim

They're just playing rounder mate. Lol

Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

love4ffc

Unbelievable that it went to 7 games.  Listen to me as if I know what I'm talking about  :doh:

Ichabod Magoo

6-6 in the 9th.  Nail biting time for fans of both clubs.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

love4ffc

Missus rooting for Cubs.  My mums side of the family rooting for Indians.  Me couldn't care because I know I'm going to hear it from one side or the other.   fp.gif

Ichabod Magoo

love4ffc

Hollowood couldn't write this any better. 

Logicalman

Great series this was, congrats Cubs, wife is ecstatic, we won 8-1 in our darts match last night, peace reigns in the household again. 
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

love4ffc

Wife happy as is a mate of mine who has been a Cub fan for 30 years.  Good for them. 

Forever Fulham

https://youtu.be/W8hep3T-n9g

5 million people showed up for the Cubs' victory parade through Chicago.  The line stretched over 9 and a half miles.    If only my little club by the river could do that, win it all.

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: Forever Fulham on November 06, 2016, 10:37:46 PM
https://youtu.be/W8hep3T-n9g

5 million people showed up for the Cubs' victory parade through Chicago.  The line stretched over 9 and a half miles.    If only my little club by the river could do that, win it all.

People waited for hours and stood 200 feet away to get a glimpse of a bus driving by for 30 seconds.  Great way to spend the day.   :doh: