watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We are once again, a fecking good team.

Started by FatFreddysCat, August 23, 2010, 01:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

We will once again upset a few of the big boys, but also nick a few on the road. I'm a very happy proud supporter of in my eyes the best team in the World, with the most friendly fans (apart from me). Why couldn't this have happened when i was a young un.COYWS.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 23, 2010, 01:06:54 AM
We will once again upset a few of the big boys, but also nick a few on the road. I'm a very happy proud supporter of in my eyes the best team in the World, with the most friendly fans (apart from me). Why couldn't this have happened when i was a young un.COYWS.
Oh feck my old boots its gone 1am and i'm wrecked, no way i'm going to work  :doh: .

SmithyFFC

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 23, 2010, 01:08:35 AM
Oh feck my old boots its gone 1am and i'm wrecked, no way i'm going to work  :doh: .

Thats the spirit mate  :clap_hands: :011: :beer: :Sparkyticus:

Europe next year, maybe we could go one further I still believe!

2011-2012 Europa League Winners- Fulham FC

Would be great wouldn't it?!!!

COYW
FTID

Tom

Fulham for life!

Jimbobob

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 23, 2010, 01:08:35 AM

You're young at heart and that's all that matters....... :57: :57: :57: :57:
You are one of a kind......... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?