watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

K(r)APPA Shirts

Started by Huge, August 23, 2010, 09:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huge

The whole team had to change at half time due to the shirts getting sopping wet and translucent after 5 mins of play. The commentators on SKY said that the Club will be adressing the issue. Not sure what though, apart from going back to KAPPA and saying make different shirts these ones are rubbish.
The Dude abides

SmithyFFC

The club should of sorted this out during pre-season as soon as the Brentford game when the shirts did the exact same thing. :doh:
FTID

The Equalizer

And judging by the sweating messes in the pub after the change can't come too soon!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

RidgeRider

With what logic, does a shirt manufacturer decide that retaining sweat is a good thing? Is it supposed to help air condition the player?

AlFayedsChequebook

What baffles me is that Kappa have been making shirts for years with no problems (Tottenham, Roma, Portsmouth etc) so why suddenly the problem?

RidgeRider

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 23, 2010, 03:08:52 PM
What baffles me is that Kappa have been making shirts for years with no problems (Tottenham, Roma, Portsmouth etc) so why suddenly the problem?

Exactly. Do they test their product before they ship it?

Vinnieffc

I'd suggest the Mods merge this thread with the FXPro Girls thread, so we end up with FXPro Girls in sweaty shirts  :004:

Jimbobob

:doh: :51: :51: :51: :51: :51: :51:

I was able to see some highlights and I could not believe it
This 2010 not 1910.....the kits should be wicking away the sweat not holding it in.....and it was hot as hell. Ridiculous..plus the away kit needs to never be worn ever again. Hideous
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Bilet

Absolute disaster. Should be sorted out ASAP.