News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TOOFIF 117, Airfix, Equalizer and possibly sipwell alert...

Started by LBNo11, August 23, 2010, 09:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...there I was innocently reading TOOFIF No 117 on the the 265 back home and turn to page 6 where at the top of the page I see those mugs staring out at me from a photograph! Should TOOFIF now carry a health warning :023: :62:

PS: Sipwell, I'm not sure what you look like, but I think it was you with those other miscreants drinking before the final...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

sipwell

Blast, here I am, in the capital of the world (hence not in London) unable to buy a copy... and see for myself.  :002:
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

...what, do you mean http://www.toofif.co.uk/   ?

:023:

there you go, to put you out of your misery...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

sipwell

I can gladly inform you that I am not staring at you but staring away from you.  :001:

I will take the young age thingie as a compliment though  :005:

The Equalizer

From left to right: Airfix, Leo, Everyone's favourite Equalizer, Dutch, Sipwell.

Not at my most photogenic, and quite obviously drunk. This was shortly before we headed to the ground and I was at least 10 pints to the good.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

sipwell

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 23, 2010, 11:01:59 AM
From left to right: Airfix, Leo, Everyone's favourite Equalizer, Dutch, Sipwell.

Not at my most photogenic, and quite obviously drunk. This was shortly before we headed to the ground and I was at least 10 pints to the good.

Are you asking me to upload that other picture of yours, the day/night before?

The Equalizer