watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will be selling Fulham Reviews outside the ground on Weds

Started by richie17, August 23, 2010, 12:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richie17

The latest edition sold out, but I've done another print run so will be selling them outside the ground on Wednesday.   It'll only be me this week but I should be opposite the Hammersmith End turnstiles.    Managed to get a good deal with the printers so still £5 a go, which remains a tremendous bargain!

Will bring a couple of back-issues too if I can.

cheers
Rich

WhiteJC

mrska

kewbridgeffc

I can vouch for the quality of these, I have all 4 sitting proudly on my bookshelf :)

LBNo11

...wakey wakey skasie, he says it's only a 'lady' you know, like those scantily clad, creosote sprayed members of the opposite sex that were under the HE stand :dft012:

I have all of them and they are something I look forward to reading at the end of each season, especially as the memory seems to be on the way out and it reminds me of incidents and matches. His article on our former manager was 'borrowed' by the Grauniad I understand...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

TonyGilroy

I think you should have had a reprint at double the price but with the Hodgson bio deleted and references to Hodgson throughout replaced by "the previous guy"

I'd buy.

At present my copy is unread and untouched although after yesterday it's in with a chance now. Mind you the Mickey Adams promotion book's in the same pile.