watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Los Angeles Area Match Viewing for Spurs

Started by SoCalJoe, February 17, 2017, 05:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalJoe

It's been a few years since Fulham is being shown on a network everyone has (Fox Sports 1, prematch at 5:30am, kickoff at 6), but if you're in the LA/Orange County area this Sunday and want to see the match with a bunch of other supporters....An ex-pat who lives in Irvine has convinced (maybe blackmailed  :023:) another ex-pat pub owner to open his doors at 6 AM for the match. Yes it requires getting up at 5, but look at the bright side, the old adage that 'you can get to anywhere in the LA basin in 45 minutes' is actually true on an early Sunday morning when the freeways are empty  049:gif

The Olde Ship
1120 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana, 92706
You can observe a lot by just watching.

FulhamBoston

Oh man, you're just a little too far away. I live in Los Feliz, would love to do something like this but I can't see myself making it all the way out to Santa Ana that early.

SoCalJoe

Quote from: FulhamBoston on February 17, 2017, 05:35:22 PM
Oh man, you're just a little too far away. I live in Los Feliz, would love to do something like this but I can't see myself making it all the way out to Santa Ana that early.

Santa Ana is a cruise for you for sure (I live in Walnut, which is still a 30 minute drive, but nothing like Los Feliz). We used to meet back in the Prem/Europa Final days at the Fox & Hounds in Studio City, and hopefully will again soon. The F&H isn't opening until the ManU-Blackburn match that follows ours. If/when we do, I'll post it here.
You can observe a lot by just watching.