watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reading Wannabe Hoolies in Putney

Started by SP, December 03, 2016, 07:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Haven't seen shenanigans in years but watching the police chase the Reading youth through Putney was pathetic.  Haven't they heard of CCTV?  An early morning call for all of them hopefully.

Shredhead

I saw 4 police horses, 3 vans and numerous coppers surrounding er... 1 bloke. There were a few other Herberts milling about buy it all seemed like a bit of overkill.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

AlexW132

I don't know exactly what they were doing. Seemed like they'd been kicked out of a pub or something and were chased by the cops on foot. Didn't seem like they were looking for a fight either. Very bizarre.

SP

We were pushed to the side of the pavement by a rather rotund officer who was in 'hot' pursuit of the offenders.  I think he was harking back to some sort of 1980s dream of being Body or Doyle.  Weird.

Southcoastffc

Maybe the pub was the Coat and Badge.  As I walked up Putney High St there were a group (50 or so?) of lads running from Lacy Road into the High St.  I went into Putney Exchange and abut 10 mins later when I came out there was a smaller group 'kettled' by horses and vans.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

AlexW132

Quote from: SP on December 04, 2016, 11:45:56 AM
We were pushed to the side of the pavement by a rather rotund officer who was in 'hot' pursuit of the offenders.  I think he was harking back to some sort of 1980s dream of being Body or Doyle.  Weird.

So was I, literally pushed aside by an officer shouting 'MOVE!'

SP

Quote from: AlexW132 on December 04, 2016, 12:16:39 PM

Police brutality :-)

AlexW132

Quote from: SP on December 04, 2016, 12:19:36 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on December 04, 2016, 12:16:39 PM

Police brutality :-)

At least they weren't singling out any ethnic group haha