watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA Cup 3rd Round

Started by SP, December 03, 2016, 08:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Must be Sutton Utd away. These days they have a 4G pitch & 5,000 capacity.

049:gif

f321ffc

So it's the draw tomorrow who do you want? for me a lower league club away would be nice, Plymouth away if they win their replay please, for us South Devon Whites. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Mince n Tatties

We should have a competition to say who we will get,winner  who gets it right donates a tenner to charity of his choice.

Allestree andy

AFC Wimbledon at home, but knowing the draw we will get man city home or away
To the limit and beyond

SP

Quote from: Allestree andy on December 04, 2016, 05:48:38 PM
AFC Wimbledon at home, but knowing the draw we will get man city home or away

I'm relieved Sheffield Utd were knocked out today.

ffc73

As is my want in all cup competitions, an away game to a team that I have not visited before

FPT

As long as it's not a Championship team, I'm not too bothered. Would be good to see us up against a Premier League team to see exactly what level we are, and a win over somebody like West Brom would be something that could act as great momentum and a confidence boost for the remainder of the season.

If we draw a lower team, it's a great opportunity for the fringe players to play along with the youngsters: Sessegnon in a defence with Madl, Parker alongside Adeniran, Edun wide left with Kebano and Jozabed in the other attacking areas.

It'd be nice either way for our first team to play up and test themselves or for our fringe to get some competitive football into their legs with an opportunity to impress.

Fulham Tup North

We will be ball number 17.
Barrow away I think!!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Southdowns White

Leicester City Champions of England, Home or away would be fun.

MJG

Quote from: Statto on December 05, 2016, 08:26:12 AM
I'd just like the weakest possible team, at home. There are lots of players not getting in the team at the moment who'd benefit from a competitive match and/or more experience of playing in front of a Craven Cottage crowd. Betts, Madl, Odoi, Sess, Sig, Tunni, LVC, Jozabed, Kebano, Smith... a whole team there
I'd agree with this. never quite get the wish to draw bigger clubs, not as if we are in L2 or anything.
Give me an easier route to any cup final and I'll take it.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 05, 2016, 12:12:36 AM
We will be ball number 17.
Barrow away I think!!!

Would love Barrow, been to most of the sides in the draw so want a winnable away game against new opposition or someone we haven't been to in a few years

ffc2004

A new team/ground would be nice, running out of those.

Or AFC Wimbledon home or away

Riversider

Quote from: MJG on December 05, 2016, 08:39:25 AM
I'd just like the weakest possible team, at home. There are lots of players not getting in the team at the moment who'd benefit from a competitive match and/or more experience of playing in front of a Craven Cottage crowd. Betts, Madl, Odoi, Sess, Sig, Tunni, LVC, Jozabed, Kebano, Smith... a whole team there
I'd agree with this. never quite get the wish to draw bigger clubs, not as if we are in L2 or anything.

Agreed 100%
QPR away for me.

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on December 05, 2016, 09:35:32 AM

Agreed 100%
QPR away for me.
:Haynes The Maestro:

David Allen Crankshaw

Rochdale away would be nice. Only twenty minutes on the Metro from my home.

filham

Quote from: ffc2004 on December 05, 2016, 08:55:46 AM

Yes, Wimbledon at home, it would be a good gate for them and winnable for us.

When is the draw,lunch time today?

rusty shackleford

Quote from: filham on December 05, 2016, 10:01:14 AM
Quote from: ffc2004 on December 05, 2016, 08:55:46 AM

Yes, Wimbledon at home, it would be a good gate for them and winnable for us.

When is the draw,lunch time today?

Isnt it normally broadcast on like The One Show or somewhere?

Tooting legend

The draw is on at 7pm. I would like spurs at home.

toshes mate

Watching the PL2 team play is quite a joy at the moment and we should all remember it is the whole squad that makes a club work at any level.  Agree with you both that we need a simple way forward (without replays) until it gets serious - like the semi-finals. 

alfie

a nice team like Barrow, although it would not be a bumber crowd, i am sure we could attract a decent lot and give them some cash.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't