watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I JUST DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Started by Frackleheath, December 05, 2016, 04:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frackleheath

I've missed 2 games this season - Huddersfield 5-0 due to being stuck in a major traffic gridlock and now, Reading 5-0 due to having a virus for the last 2 weeks!!! I know that you'll all want me to miss the rest of the season, but sorry.....nooooooooo!!!

Holders

Just let us know the next one you're going to miss so we can put a bet on.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bog

Can you please miss Newcastle away?

092.gif

YankeeJim

Perhaps an extended trip to Lower Slobovia is in order.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

AnEssexFan

I'm going to Wolves on Saturday, any chance you could miss the game for some reason? ;-)
@leightonrw07

nose

I missed huddersfield and my children said I shouldnm't attend again. Now I have learned you are the true culprit, so I will tell them you are the problem not me after all.

WokinghamWhite

I got stuck on the Barnes side of Hammersmith Bridge which was shut because of the bloke threatening to jump into the river and missed the Huddersfield match too. Ended up sitting on a park bench on the other side of the river, listening to the crowd noise from the cottage and the commentary by Gentleman Jim on my mobile. After the match I wondered if I should do that for every home game. But I was there for the Reading match, so it's definitely down to you.

MrT

I am afraid that it is me - my match absences coincide with Fulham's win against Newcastle , Huddersfield and Reading. I think I am persona non grata at the Cottage after upsetting 3 fellow fans albeit inadvertently but I nevertheless aim to attend the Rotherham game and hope to break the curse.

Wingnut

I'm the opposite. My last three games have been Reading at home, Huddersfield at home and Barnsley away.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.