News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A chance to make up some ground on those above us.

Started by f321ffc, December 05, 2016, 06:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

This weekend the top six are playing each other , so a chance to get closer to some of them. 049:gif COYW

Newcastle 1st v Birmingham 5th
Brighton  2nd v Leeds 4th
Reading 3rd v Sheff wed 6th
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

RaySmith

Amazing to see that Reading, who we thrashed on Saturday, are only 5 points behind  Brighton.

BestOfBrede

if we can start being mentally strong against the, shall we say, not so good football playing teams, we could get 10 a 12 pts next 4 games, dare I say!?

valdeingruo

Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Skatzoffc

4-6 points in the next two will see us in a good position, well touching distance to top 6, come Jan window.

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

love4ffc

049:gif  Agree could be a big weekend for FFC.  All three fixtures being a draw would be brilliant with a Whites win.   049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Asotosyios

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Statto on December 05, 2016, 07:48:52 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on December 05, 2016, 07:04:35 PM
if we can start being mentally strong against the, shall we say, not so good football playing teams, we could get 10 a 12 pts next 4 games, dare I say!?

next couple i agree are "not so good" but then derby who are above us and have won 5 on the bounce now...

As were Reading......lol

And Huddersfield must have been on a similar run?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Sgt Fulham

next couple i agree are "not so good" but then derby who are above us and have won 5 on the bounce now...

5 wins in a row huh?

dannyboi-ffc

Maybe for every game on a winning run before they visit the Cottage means 1 goal per win for us? Go on Derby, make it 7 before you play the mighty whites on the 17th. I dare ya!!!!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Fulham Tup North

079.gif Would like to see Derby up to 3rd before we play them.  We do well against teams in 3rd   064.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Artful Dodger

I know we never count our chickens being Fulham fans but there is no reason we cant go on a 3,4 or 5 game streak if we play the way we can do. I think if we are genuinely wanting to be play off contenders we need to get 7 points from the next 3 games so this is an important spell especially with the top 6 all playing each other f321ffc pointed out.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Statto on December 05, 2016, 09:38:02 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 05, 2016, 08:40:04 PM

As were Reading......lol

And Huddersfield must have been on a similar run?

yeah maybe lightning will strike thrice... not sure though! if martin can't play i'd definitely take a draw, probably settle for a draw even if he is playing

For me it depends on the next 2. If we get 4 or 6 points then defo a draw with or without Martin. But less than 4 and we will need another reading performance to keep up with the pack.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

St Eve

Fulhamish. The scenario is set and we are all expecting good things. Please please Fulham don't let us down

AnEssexFan

We seem to be overlooking the 4th game, which is away to a struggling Ipswich. If over the next 4 games we play close to how we did against reading then I can see us getting 9 to 10 points, with derby being the one most likely to see us drop points.
@leightonrw07

RaySmith

I hope we can continue this  form, and intensity -as we have over our recent games, even when we haven't got the results. But as a long term Fulham fan, I am wary of getting carried away.

But there is no reason why we can't be a match for any team in this division. In fact, it's the  less successful sides, with their  defensive tactics that we seem to struggle more with. But at least we seem to have overcome our poor home form.