watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brighton at home - tickets in the Putney end

Started by Shredhead, December 05, 2016, 07:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

According to the Albion forum they've sold out their allocation in P4-7 & are being advised to buy in P1 and 2. Does anyone know if it's likely Fulham will open up P3 and effectively give them the whole end? Is this what happened with Brentford & Newcastle?. Ta.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Berserker

Can't remember alot being in P1

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

HillingdonFFC

They've sold their 3998 allocation and are snapping up neutral tickets by the bucketload.
Brentford were given 6000 straight off a couple of years ago & 5000 the following season,  Fulham never sold any neutral or home tickets for those games. Everyone else gets the 4k approx max, even Newcastle. They just bought up most of the neutral.
Looks like Brighton are doing the same.

SP

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on December 05, 2016, 11:00:18 PM
They've sold their 3998 allocation and are snapping up neutral tickets by the bucketload.
Brentford were given 6000 straight off a couple of years ago & 5000 the following season,  Fulham never sold any neutral or home tickets for those games. Everyone else gets the 4k approx max, even Newcastle. They just bought up most of the neutral.

Agree this isn't ideal but the bean counters will be happy.  Expect they'll be flogging the corporate seats once the Putney End sells out.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: SP on December 06, 2016, 08:41:07 AM

Agree this isn't ideal but the bean counters will be happy.  Expect they'll be flogging the corporate seats once the Putney End sells out.

Not overly bothered, in an ideal world we could sell tickets to our own fans in there but there's not the demand.
Gives the away team a huge boost having that many away fans although its always nice when you send a huge away following home with its tail between its legs.
Only team I would make an exception for this is Brentford, personally would give em 3k max and not sell any neutral

SP

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on December 06, 2016, 09:10:58 AM

Not overly bothered, in an ideal world we could sell tickets to our own fans in there but there's not the demand.
Gives the away team a huge boost having that many away fans although its always nice when you send a huge away following home with its tail between its legs.
Only team I would make an exception for this is Brentford, personally would give em 3k max and not sell any neutral

As normal service seems to have been restored in west London I expect a significant reduction in the Brentford support this season, it'll be just like old times.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: SP on December 06, 2016, 10:03:03 AM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on December 06, 2016, 09:10:58 AM

As normal service seems to have been restored in west London I expect a significant reduction in the Brentford support this season, it'll be just like old times.

Yep agree, in my head we beat them to get promoted and relegate them in the process,  oh well we can dream

H4usuallysitting

The more tickets sold, the more can be spent on players

ScalleysDad

I think we will just have to suck it up and embrace the occasional full house with up to 7K away fans to top up the coffers. I thought the ground would have been fuller on Saturday and I did notice the seats that's used to be the home of The Enclave in P2 were empty even though the Club will not let us go back. 
I just hope we put in a much better 90 minute performance as the Albion fans on the way home last time out were way too obnoxious for a chap trying to remain cool and aloof.

_Putney_

Anyone know how the new ticketing system works? I am trying to buy two tickets next to my season tickets for some Fulham friends of mine for the Brighton match.  They're shown as unavailable at the moment.  There are no season tickets holders in these seats as, on the rare occasion someone is there, it's different people every time. 

There's a chance they've already been purchased, but they're not available for any game.

Will they become available closer to the day?