watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Somebody from the club

Started by H4usuallysitting, December 06, 2016, 06:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Rang me today - asked why I hadn't been attending games ( I'm using a mates 2nd season ticket)..... He offered me all sorts of deals, he even jokingly ( I hope) said I wasn't a true supporter for not attending..... Anyone else had such a call

ffc73

No but I have had recent emails of special match day hospitality prices in December to celebrate my birthday this month

alexbishop

I've had this call twice. Struggling to get to games this season.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Huxley

I've missed a lot of calls and messages from FFC offering deals. Got an email and got given 2 free tickets vs Preston (?) which was a dismal game. Did not renew ST as moved to SE London and takes at least 3 hrs to get to the cottage. Bit underhanded questioning if you are a true fan... you should have asked him if the club respected fans...

ScalleysDad

I had several calls almost to the point of becoming a hassle even though after the first call I said I would look at the calendar of excuses first. I quite liked the hatrick or trio of three named matches for silly money but I cannot do midweek games and at the time of the call the run in looked pants. Also the seats on offer were nearly always at the front. I thought about a half season ticket but missed the Derby thrown in for free deadline and straight off I could'nt make Brighton and Forest. It is what it is I suppose and the seats need filling so for now I'll stick with Plan A and join Mrs B when her spare is well . . . . . .spare.

ron

I sit here in the vain hope of being courted and seduced by the club with offers I can't refuse...come to think of it.........

dannyboi-ffc

Yep had the same call twice this season for missing games. Also had a call in pre season about hospitality for Newcastle first game.

Must be because of FFP lol
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

EastEndWhite

Quote from: FFC73 on December 06, 2016, 07:11:25 PM
No but I have had recent emails of special match day hospitality prices in December to celebrate my birthday this month

Same here - emails offered 25% discount for hospitality because of upcoming birthday. They were followed up by a phone call but I explained I wasn't interested and said I didn't want to be called again.

grandad

I am waiting for a call from them offering to fly me over from Spain for a match of my choice. They don´t even have to book me into an hotel as my mum lives in Southfields.
Where there's a will there's a wife

gang

Quote from: FFC73 on December 06, 2016, 07:11:25 PM

Me too. Someone rang me and left a message on my phone, unfortunately I couldn't understand a word he said, my English or his I just don't know.

Lighthouse

Decent car parking would help. Less trying to sell then try to improve what's on offer.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Southfield White

Quote from: TheGreatGatsby on December 06, 2016, 07:53:40 PM
I've missed a lot of calls and messages from FFC offering deals. Got an email and got given 2 free tickets vs Preston (?) which was a dismal game. Did not renew ST as moved to SE London and takes at least 3 hrs to get to the cottage. Bit underhanded questioning if you are a true fan... you should have asked him if the club respected fans...

3hrs from South East London?
You do know there is public transport and you don't have to walk

SG

Also have had two calls. Very pleasant chat whilst I explained that I can no longer make midweek games as I don't get back home until 1.00 am and therefore a season ticket is no longer viable. Added to which there has a total lack of entertainment over the past three years. Was made a number of potentially attractive offers but not being able to make midweek was still a problem

jarv

Similar to grandad, I kept waiting for my call to fly me over.  13 years in the premier plus a few prior, I came over every year and even attended 2 games sometimes...never saw Fulham lose until THAT fatal day, home to Sunderland. Until then surely I was a lucky omen. 092.gif

epsomraver

Had a call and got offered and accepted good seats in JH stand 3 games £60

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: grandad on December 06, 2016, 08:48:30 PM
I am waiting for a call from them offering to fly me over from Spain for a match of my choice. They don´t even have to book me into an hotel as my mum lives in Southfields.
Southfield's you say...you're not a Wandsworth school boy are you?

H4usuallysitting

I didn't have the heart to say I'm paying for a season ticket through a third party.....I've been going to the Cottage since 68.... I asked him when the Riverside redevelopment work would start, and basically he said very soon....he's ringing me again after the Rotherham game...wish I could record it

grandad

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 07, 2016, 12:36:13 AM
I sure was. Family home is in Combemartin Road just round the corner.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MJG

Quote from: grandad on December 07, 2016, 08:20:53 AM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 07, 2016, 12:36:13 AM
I sure was. Family home is in Combemartin Road just round the corner.
Hands up as a Wandsworth Boys lad...1978-83

Huxley

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 07, 2016, 09:03:10 AM
Quote from: Southfield White on December 06, 2016, 09:30:44 PM
Quote from: TheGreatGatsby on December 06, 2016, 07:53:40 PM

3hrs from South East London?
You do know there is public transport and you don't have to walk