more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fuss on the QPR bench

Started by terryr, January 21, 2017, 03:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

What was all that about?
Our manager was in the thick of it and one of their staff was ejected from what I could see on the telly.
My commentary was in Arabic so I haven't a clue what was happening.
Also what was the Slav chant from our lot?

bobby01

the ball went out of play, there coach that was sent off kicked it away. slav was pusshing everyone out of his technical area.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

ToodlesMcToot

Pretty sure that was their physio working on one of their players in our technical area. Ball came out of play right to the physio's feet and SJ tried to pick it up at which point the physio kicked the ball twice playing keep away with Slav. Slav pushed him out of technical area and the shoving match started up. Pretty sure the physio spat at Slav and that was what he was kicked out for. Believe he did it right in front of the 4th official
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

The Enclosurite

Couldn't tell from the stands but a poster on the voy forum says Slav was spat at by Bircham.
¡COYW!

f321ffc

Quote from: The Enclosurite on January 21, 2017, 03:48:24 PM
Couldn't tell from the stands but a poster on the voy forum says Slav was spat at by Bircham.
If that's the case Bircham deserves to be birched, bloody disgusting thing to do.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Skatzoffc

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on January 21, 2017, 03:35:20 PM
Pretty sure that was their physio working on one of their players in our technical area. Ball came out of play right to the physio's feet and SJ tried to pick it up at which point the physio kicked the ball twice playing keep away with Slav. Slav pushed him out of technical area and the shoving match started up. Pretty sure the physio spat at Slav and that was what he was kicked out for. Believe he did it right in front of the 4th official

QPR are despicable cheats from the coaching staff downwards.

Once they realised their player needed stitches and couldn't come back on, they caused a fight by working on him in our technical area. This was a ploy to get the game stopped and enabled their sub to get ready. Then he came on immediately the fracas was over.

Absolute filthy scum!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Statto on January 21, 2017, 04:04:18 PM
they didn't mention spitting on the tv. slav didn't seem as annoyed as someone would if they'd just been spat at, either. but if that happened, that's unbelievably disgusting. and it wouldn't surprise me coming from someone associated with that horrible scumbag holloway. the man is a cross between rolf harris and bernard manning and the media's determination to pretend otherwise has always annoyed me

Scumbag? At two FA Forums I attended he was by far the most eloquent and knowledgable. His action plan for football in the south west when he was at Argyle has not been implemented but has not been bettered and his team made us look average in several areas of the pitch. If we are highlighting cheating and diving what would this forums reaction be had the penalty been theirs? He is a very decent bloke and we should be way above such simple insults.

MikeW

Not sure I would ever use the words 'Holloway' and 'eloquent' in the same sentence - but I just did.  He's a good old Kingswood boy with the gift of the gab.  Get over it.

Oh, and it was never a pen in my view.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Fulham76

Some short fat bloke with a stupid haircut having a go at SJ.

Hid himself behind plenty of people though in a real matcho way

The Enclosurite

I've now seen the replay of the fracas and it does look like he spat at Slav. 
¡COYW!

Fulham76

Quote from: The Enclosurite on January 21, 2017, 05:01:47 PM
I've now seen the replay of the fracas and it does look like he spat at Slav. 

Scum if true.

Spit n run attitude, very typical of your typical modern day hard man

The Enclosurite

Someone has posted the video on the Fulham Football Club Facebook page (not the official).
¡COYW!

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

terryr

cant see the spit myself
Anyone able to relate the Slav chant from our fans today?

The Enclosurite

You can see it in the Facebook video.

He comes from Serbia, he'll bleeping murder ya!  - was the chant.
¡COYW!

westcliff white

As someone said the physio was treating someone in our tech area, ball went there and they kept it away form Slav, he pushed them out. Didn't see any spitting but there was a little push n shove. Guy sent of was a coach not the physio, was Mark Bircham I believe
Every day is a Fulham day

Fulham76

Quote from: westcliff white on January 21, 2017, 05:23:37 PM
As someone said the physio was treating someone in our tech area, ball went there and they kept it away form Slav, he pushed them out. Didn't see any spitting but there was a little push n shove. Guy sent of was a coach not the physio, was Mark Bircham I believe

Looked to me like Slav was just trying to get the ball back in play quickly as we were starting to get on top & their run like hell, hit & hope style was fading a bit.

Steven Ageroad

Nothing mentioned about spitting on the Sky commentary but they did mention that the QPR 1st team coach, Bircham, was sent to the stands, not before he tried to get the QPR fans behind the dug out motivated to cheer the team on.

Baszab

Good to see Martin getting involved with that thug centre back as well  - shows some sort of commitment rather than just walking away