watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

McCormack

Started by Tooting legend, January 21, 2017, 03:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

I do love the irony of Steve Bruce calling Ross McCormack unfit. Steve Bruce. STEVE... BRUCE
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 21, 2017, 07:01:22 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 21, 2017, 07:00:15 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 21, 2017, 06:58:06 PM
17_52 BBC West Midlands correspondent Mark Regan has stated McCormack is on his way back to Fulham.
yay, so he's unfit, bad attitude, bad form,and he will be on a lot more money than when he left us. How will this get past the stats man

Its becoming Hilarious.
it really is. The blokes a bandit, and I bet if we offered him what villa did, he would have stayed anyway. If there is any truth in this, then we have miraculously found the money that he wanted each week, and we get him back as a shadow of his former self. A bigger shadow at that.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Twig

Quote from: fulhamben on January 21, 2017, 05:47:22 PM
I'd still rather have a pacey striker. Anyone with pace would have been clean through at the end when Smith had his chance

Absolutely agree. RM has the pace of a London double decker.  Have said on several occasions that if we had a striker with pace we would exploit other areas of strength much better.

westcliff white

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on January 21, 2017, 07:09:31 PM
I do love the irony of Steve Bruce calling Ross McCormack unfit. Steve Bruce. STEVE... BRUCE
he is now yes, in his playing day probably not., Would you not turn up for training and be unfit with Fergie in charge
Every day is a Fulham day

Woolly Mammoth

We need a Pacey striker as we already have a Steam Roller in Martin, a Cement Mixer in Smith, we don't need a Horse and Cart dragging a Milk Float with a puncture in McCormack.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on January 21, 2017, 07:24:34 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 21, 2017, 06:37:34 PM
Quote from: Statto on January 21, 2017, 06:34:54 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on January 21, 2017, 06:19:19 PM
If this move does come to pass it will prove there is no joined up thinking at the Club. Why take up valuable space in the squad with a player who won't fit the current style of play, won't be part of the even medium term progression and is clearly not fit to start for a while.

All we know is Bruce says he isn't fit. He played 90 minutes for them last week so if Bruce is correct, McCormack must have got unfit in the space of a week. It's the last week of the transfer window and he's rumoured to be off. Is it just a coincidence he's suddenly "unfit"?
If I were trying to off load a player, I wouldn't describe them as unfit with a bad attitude, and someone who regularly misses training.

Who said they were trying to offload him?

If you were a manager you wouldn't tell the press one of your players was in talks to leave. They never do.

And he has started something like 4 of their last 5 so either he's become unfit very suddenly or Bruce was just incapable of knowing whether he was fit those weeks. Either way you cannot reasonably have any confidence in Bruce's claim this evening
Yes. But would he be starting if kodjia wasn't at the acn? Maybe a case of had to play him as opposed to wanting to play him
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Birmingham press and other saying now Bruce turned up at Ross house to see why he weren't at training and they had a doorstep barny..
Surely that's him finished at Villa.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 21, 2017, 08:42:13 PM
Birmingham press and other saying now Bruce turned up at Ross house to see why he weren't at training and they had a doorstep barny..

Trouble at Mill.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 21, 2017, 08:47:41 PM

Trouble at Mill.

Pebble Mill

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 21, 2017, 08:47:41 PM

Trouble at Mill.

I really hope we do not bring this trouble to our mill. SJ has said what he wants/needs and a player like the No.44 did not seem to fit on that list. The stories of his imminent arrival are all over the various media outlets so could it be SJ's patience is about to be tested again ................ oooh oooh, conspiracy theory complete with grassy knoll. Somebody who currently takes the free kicks and links up play is about to leave and we can't anybody else in. Goodness me surely not!

Mince n Tatties

Funny thing is Ross has now come out and said he couldn't get to training as his gates were stuck and couldn't get car out.. 064.gif

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 21, 2017, 09:00:47 PM
Funny thing is Ross has now come out and said he couldn't get to training as his gates were stuck and couldn't get car out.. 064.gif
He never told Mr Bruce........because he thought he might take affence!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

Turning into a Soap Opera.

ScalleysDad

Blimey. So a cab, a mate, a bike, the bus, a phone call, a sledge hammer beyond him?

MJG

So predictable by Ross. He's  unprofessional but gets away with it at clubs where he scores goals. Hence he's always at clubs who do poorly,  ask for that but more and he can't do it.

justinfromga

Quote from: MJG on January 21, 2017, 09:55:15 PM
So predictable by Ross. He's  unprofessional but gets away with it at clubs where he scores goals. Hence he's always at clubs who do poorly,  ask for that but more and he can't do it.

I loved the goals so to say I was never a fan would be incorrect.  However, to see people constantly call Ruiz and Dembele lazy but give Ross a free pass seemed a tad harsh.  Dude showed up last season out of shape and just tried to play himself into shape.  His defensive effort was poor and he only dropped deep so he could play on the ball.  He lacked a true team spirit that--while not quantifiable--is something that is an apparent strength to this team this year. 

'Course if he comes into the side and scores 15 goals and gets us to return to the PL then I'll be over it. 

Baszab

He was a trouble maker in the dressing room last time so it would be amazing if SJ wants him back to upset what appears to be a great team spirit

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: justinfromga on January 21, 2017, 10:18:18 PM
Quote from: MJG on January 21, 2017, 09:55:15 PM

I loved the goals so to say I was never a fan would be incorrect.  However, to see people constantly call Ruiz and Dembele lazy but give Ross a free pass seemed a tad harsh.  Dude showed up last season out of shape and just tried to play himself into shape.  His defensive effort was poor and he only dropped deep so he could play on the ball.  He lacked a true team spirit that--while not quantifiable--is something that is an apparent strength to this team this year. 

'Course if he comes into the side and scores 15 goals and gets us to return to the PL then I'll be over it. 

All the above is true and I cant see him changing his way of playing so unless our manger has a cunning plan for him within our team I say no !

Fulham76

That old one...

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Fulham76 on January 21, 2017, 10:23:32 PM

That old one...

On a par with "Dog eat my homework" !