watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Manning

Started by MiltonBurrows, January 21, 2017, 04:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiltonBurrows

As Wolly Mammoth said thought it was an insult to us having him being awared MOTM. What a horrible little player who has nothing in the locker but kicking people after the ball has gone. I can see why Cairney reacted like he did at the end as the little rat was at it all afternoon.

As I said on the match day thread, QPR were always going to set up with ten men behind the ball and break up our football with late/niggly fouls. Not an attractive way of playing football but effective when you have a poor side like QPR.

A point will do though as we were far from our A game today.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

andyk

I think you have to know your limits and he has fired up QPR with his tenacity. Sure he kicks and snaps at people, but he did score a goal, so can't really say he has nothing else. Apparently a couple if weeks ago he was on aplane back to Ireland after being told he wasn't wanted.

Agree that a point was ok today, but means a win on Tuesday is almost essential.

ThisIsntAJok

I thought he was non-existent apart from the goals and constant fouling. Their keeper played much better than him, as did most of their back 5. Bad decision

f321ffc

Quote from: andyk on January 21, 2017, 04:51:17 PM
I think you have to know your limits and he has fired up QPR with his tenacity. Sure he kicks and snaps at people, but he did score a goal, so can't really say he has nothing else. Apparently a couple if weeks ago he was on aplane back to Ireland after being told he wasn't wanted.

Agree that a point was ok today, but means a win on Tuesday is almost essential.
That's right about him being told he was not wanted, but Hollowhead said he saw him in a game where he sent one of the opposition up in the air and thought this lad has something about him and decided to give him another chance.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

cmg

What made it worse was that hey had the cheek to get Scott Malone to present him with the bloody thing.
If Scott had been thinking straight he should have pretended to misunderstand when the interviewer gave it to him, said, "Thanks very much. Proud to accept", and walked off with it.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: cmg on January 22, 2017, 05:51:18 PM
What made it worse was that hey had the cheek to get Scott Malone to present him with the bloody thing.
If Scott had been thinking straight he should have pretended to misunderstand when the interviewer gave it to him, said, "Thanks very much. Proud to accept", and walked off with it.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

nose

i agree, the MoM seemed to me was actually cairney but that is my opinion.
manning consistently upended our players and if the ref would have been better would have stopped the unpleasant fellow.

Dixie

I thought it was strange getting one of the oppo to present the award, but Scott handled it really well i thought.
Clearly not happy about it, he kind of handed it over with a terse comment and then walked off! Couldn't be called rude, but Manning can't have been happy about it being presented like that!
I like Malone the more i see of him, as someone mentioned in another thread, the swap for Richards was a seriously good bit of business for us!
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!