more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The FST History project (Fulham stories)-4th Video now available 14th March

Started by MJG, February 09, 2017, 02:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Hi

Was wondering if any fans on here in their mid 60's upwards and who wish to chat about their fulham memories would get in touch with me.
If you live in London or in the South East of England at least and are interested, could you send me a PM to discuss a project i'm working on.

Thanks

Mike.

Dodger53

I would if I could work out how to send a PM.

MJG

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I could well be interested as a supporter for 67 years, but also am showing my age by not having a clue what a PM is.

Is it a Personal Message?
If I am correct I must have had a cle!

MJG

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on February 09, 2017, 02:57:29 PM
I could well be interested as a supporter for 67 years, but also am showing my age by not having a clue what a PM is.

Is it a Personal Message?
If I am correct I must have had a cle!
Sent you a PM

bobbo

I've got a story from 1975 the cup 1/4 final at Carlisle. But the story is not directly related to the game.

It's about an incident en route back to the station after the game --- are you interested???
1975 just leaving home full of hope

MJG

Quote from: bobbo on February 09, 2017, 03:04:31 PM
I've got a story from 1975 the cup 1/4 final at Carlisle. But the story is not directly related to the game.

It's about an incident en route back to the station after the game --- are you interested???
Could be, sent you a PM

Peabody

nose

Quote from: MJG on February 09, 2017, 02:39:13 PM
Hi

Was wondering if any fans on here in their mid 60's upwards and who wish to chat about their fulham memories would get in touch with me.
If you live in London or in the South East of England at least and are interested, could you send me a PM to discuss a project i'm working on.

Thanks

Mike.

I am 61 1/2, is that too young. Delighted to help if I can.

f321ffc

I am interested I live in Devon although this new fangled inter web thing does come in useful, if not I suppose there is always the old fashioned telephone or we could meet before a game for a face to face, depends what sort of story's you ar looking for.
PM sent
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Mince n Tatties

Once upon a time........Sorry MJ couldn't resist it. :dft001:

Southcoastffc

At the top of this page you should see these options:

Home Help  Search Profile  Messages Calendar  Members Logout

Click on Messages and you'll see an option to Send - click on that and from there it's very straightforward and intuitive
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

BestOfBrede

Hey Mike, what about us 'not far off 60s' supporters?
Also I could probably get some interesting stuff off of my ol' Pa whose 81 if I knew what you are after?
Unfortunately, he doesn't go near computers so can't be in touch direct.

I s'pose its all down to info you require for said project whether we can help or not.

davew

Hi

Thanks

Mike.
Is it necessary we have to live in the areas that you mention, presumably you are putting some sort of reunion together? I obviously have a few special memories I could mention to you but too far to travel from Cornwall!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

MJG

Quote from: davew on February 09, 2017, 10:00:36 PM
Hi

Thanks

Mike.
Is it necessary we have to live in the areas that you mention, presumably you are putting some sort of reunion together? I obviously have a few special memories I could mention to you but too far to travel from Cornwall!
Dave at the moment it's just the area within easy travel from south west London. But that's not to say we won't be able to sort something out in the future.

Snibbo

I'm the right age but living a bit too far south now - south Australia.

But I could write some stuff up if you're thinking of blogging or newsletter type stuff. If not, no worries. I get back from time to time so you never know.

davew

Quote from: MJG on February 09, 2017, 10:40:15 PM
Quote from: davew on February 09, 2017, 10:00:36 PM
Hi

Thanks

Mike.
Dave at the moment it's just the area within easy travel from south west London. But that's not to say we won't be able to sort something out in the future.
No problem Mike and thanks for replying.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Kent Cassandra

Hi mike
I have been going down to craven cottage since 1949 so somewhere in that brain of mine there must be a mine of information.
Needs a bit of jogging to get it out at times but would be happy to take part if needed.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

For the information of anyone else who may be interested in doing this, I had a chat with Mike this morning giving my agreement.
To get the ball rolling his father phoned me within an hour and will be coming from Twickenham to my house in Stoneligh next Wednesday for the interview and filming.
He told me that it would be very informal and could take two hours to complete
It could be interesting.

MJG

As the Fulham Supporters Trust History project rolls out or first video recollections is from Denis Fenton, better known here as Stoneleigh Loyalist.

http://fulhamsupporterstrust.squarespace.com/history/

This project is ongoing and any contributions are welcome. Some of you have been in touch and we are working our way slowly through the list for filming.
But if you do have other Fulham related history we could catalogue please get in touch at [email protected]

Thanks to Denis for taking time out and enjoy the vidoe. Any feedback is welocme if you wish to PM me it.

Mike