watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Signing of the Season?

Started by Ron91, February 16, 2017, 01:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron91

In the Championship so far who has been the best signing?

Best Loan - 1st Tammy Abraham 2nd - Tomas Kalas

Best Signing - 1st - Sone Aluko 2nd - Glenn Murray

Snibbo

Dwight Gayle?

Hasn't Abraham gone off the boil since a lightning start. And he now has what might be a serious injury, and got caught last week driving unlicenced.

Aluko and Kalas certainly great signings. Johansen too. McDonald pretty damn good.

Woolly Mammoth

Is the best signing measured by the fee in as much as value for money ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

Quote from: Snibbo on February 16, 2017, 06:15:54 AM
Dwight Gayle?

Hasn't Abraham gone off the boil since a lightning start. And he now has what might be a serious injury, and got caught last week driving unlicenced.

Aluko and Kalas certainly great signings. Johansen too. McDonald pretty damn good.

Abraham, 21 goals season to date is pretty damned good.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

I would say the best signing by us would be McCormack to Villa. Looks like an absolute master stroke by the board, and about the only time they should ever get any credit regarding a striker.

Sgt Fulham

Holders

Ross McCormack by Villa allowed us to change to a much quicker more attractive style.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

toshes mate

I hope the OP isn't that serious about trying to review the cattle markets.....

Carborundum

Elias Kachunga for Huddersfield, Matt Richie for Newcastle and Tammy Abraham for Bristol have been great signings.  Johansen would be right up there with them.  So many of our players can focus on their strengths and have their weaknesses masked through the way he plays.  But it's the eight goals on top of that which marks him out.  Wonderful finisher.

hovewhite

Whitesideup

On the basis of two performances, so not that reliable perhaps, but two goals in his first game and a good performance against us, Omar Bogle for £850k ?? If Wigan go down, we should go for him, methinks.

f321ffc

Without a doubt best signing of the season, Jazz Richards to Cardiff. 064.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

AnEssexFan

McDonald, playing him in his current role allows the likes of Cairney, Johansen, Aluko and the other attacking players to play up field safe in the knowledge that someone else is hanging back and protecting our back four.

As for value for money, swapping Richards for Malone has to be the steal of the season.
@leightonrw07

gerrys

colinwhite

Johansen for me .Premiership quality and we got him on a three year contract for (1.5 mill?)

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

H4usuallysitting

Bargain of the season could be Zach Clough.....loan of the season could be snide martin, nothing like having a bit of disruption in the changing room to spur the players on

dannyboi-ffc

Johansen is our best signing. People are blinded by the deal itself when rating Malone. He is a midtable championship fullback capable of a great game or a terrible one. But he seems to be a worldy because we pulled Cardiffs pants down doing a straight swap for Jazz.

As much as I love Aluko it is thanks to players like Johansen that his lack of finishing isn't a major issue. With Joh you get the lot. Energy, technique, vision, tackling, eye for goal. Very hard to come by for 1.5million.

In terms of the divisions best signing, again Johansen is up there. Kalas is up there for the loan. Other than that it's got to be a Huddersfield player I'd imagine.

Loan signing- maybe the lad at Leeds from Swansea? He's a good little creative player.

How much did Nelson Oliveira cost Norwich? Every time I see a Norwich goal he seems to be involved.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Ron91

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 16, 2017, 07:04:12 AM
Is the best signing measured by the fee in as much as value for money ?

Yeah so whilst Dwight Gayle is a very good signing he did commend a hefty fee. 

@jolslover

Helder Costa involved in 18 goals this season for Wolves, 10 goals 8 assists. Take that away and their comfortably in the relegation zone. Was signed on an initial loan aswell, Surely one of the loans of the season considering hes a winger and playing in a rubbish team
STH H3