watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good results for Fulham last night

Started by The Swan, February 22, 2017, 09:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Derby dropped two points, well done Burton.
Reading dropped three points, well done Huddersfield.
Sheff Wednesday dropped three points, well done Brentford.
All we need to do is to win our two games in hand over Reading and Sheffield Wednesday and we will be within three points of Wednesday and five points of Reading.
Big game tonight a must win game as well as the game on Saturday.
The Swan

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Ah, the old "must win" games again!

Forget the Spuds score, show us what Joka says you have learned, stand & deliver - 3 points tonight please

COYW!

Lighthouse

All we have to do? As much as I would love it to happen. I am doubtful that we can make up the gap even with the results going our way last night. We would need a few more weeks of good results going our way before we can have any real say in who goes on the play offs. Plenty of time to go but looking at our team. I just don't see it without a proper forward.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

Don't we also have 2 in hand over Leeds as well?
Every day is a Fulham day

Fulham Tup North

Just need to keep winning and forget about everyone else.
If we keep winning, others will drop points, as last night proved.
Its in our hands.  Lose tonight and we struggle again. We always seem to hit a hic-up when we are within touching distance.
Come on SJ, get them shooting straight.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamfan

we cant win 3 league games in a row therefore we won't get playoffs

Neil D

Four points from these two seems a credible outcome. 

filham

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 22, 2017, 09:50:14 AM
All we have to do? As much as I would love it to happen. I am doubtful that we can make up the gap even with the results going our way last night. We would need a few more weeks of good results going our way before we can have any real say in who goes on the play offs. Plenty of time to go but looking at our team. I just don't see it without a proper forward.
Yes that lack of a striker makes it so hard to look like a promotion outfit.
Can't think of a successful Fulham team without a memorable striker.
Oh for a Jezzard, Ivor, McBride, Saha, or Zamora in the team now.

brightster

How do we know that Cyriac won't be any good, needs time to settle in, but maybe he will get a start tonight and let's see what happens!
It's going to be tough and don't forget we still have Leeds, Preston at home, Sheffield W, Newcastle, Norwich, Derby and Huddersfield all away, all 6 pointers now!
Makes a change to be in this position instead of the past few seasons, 6 points to stay up!

Southcoastffc

Of course we are in the mix and can catch several teams - this is more or less what I posted yesterday in another thread:

If only we can win at Bristol and get at least a point at Cardiff.  Saturday's other fixtures are interesting.  They include:

Leeds United v Sheffield Wednesday   
Aston Villa v Derby County   
Barnsley v Huddersfield Town   
Brighton & Hove Albion v Reading.

That should mix things up and bring few targets closer to us.     049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

davew

Quote from: Neil D on February 22, 2017, 10:56:45 AM
Four points from these two seems a credible outcome. 
It probably would be but not enough to improve our chances of finishing 6th, we really need maximum points!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Grumpy Worthing White

Hmm, just looked at the Championship table, it seems Mrs Slocombe has gone and chucked her furry feline pet well and truly amongst Wally Battys pigeons, after our win against Bristol City.  049:gif  049:gif  049:gif