News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In-demand Slavisa Jokanovic set to pen new two-year deal in huge boost to Fulham

Started by Friendsoffulham, February 22, 2017, 02:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

In-demand Slavisa Jokanovic set to pen new two-year deal in huge boost to Fulham

It is a huge boost for Fulham as former Watford boss Jokanovic has attracted interest from big foreign clubs, including Werder Bremen

Slavisa Jokanovic is set to pen a new deal

Slavisa Jokanovic is ready to give Fulham a huge boost by signing a new two year contract.

Fulham boss Jokanovic, 48, is close to agreeing a deal to stay at Craven Cottage until 2019 with the club set to announce it within the next couple of days.

It is a huge boost for Fulham as former Watford boss Jokanovic has attracted interest from big foreign clubs, including Werder Bremen.

But Jokanovic is clearly committed to Fulham after guiding the Championship club towards the play-offs and has also brought through a host of promising youngsters.

Jokanovic has been earning rave reviews for his style of play and looks ready to bring back some times to Craven Cottage.

Fulham go to Bristol City tonight (WEDS) knowing they have tied down their manager which is a massive boost for the club.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/demand-slavisa-jokanovic-set-pen-9893358

Burt

:clap_hands: :yay: :clap_hands: :yay: :clap_hands: :yay:

He is the man to take us forward. Everywhere you look, there is progress...

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Neil D

I will be forever grateful to him for providing me an opportunity to back him at 16/1 to get the job.  Then there's the impact on the Club....

filham

Really good news. We now enter a period of stability and should be able to look forward to a couple of good seasons.

Holders

It's very positive and must mean that he has reason to be confident in receiving appropriate support.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

filham

SG

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: f321ffc on February 22, 2017, 02:44:33 PM
Let's hope Khan gives him the funds to do the job properly.

Why say this when Khan goes out does something that, I dare say, 99% of the Fulham faithful want him to do?

It's quite obvious to me that he's had the funds to do his job properly, even if we haven't got all the players he's wanted.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Holders

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on February 22, 2017, 03:12:16 PM

Why say this when Khan goes out does something that, I dare say, 99% of the Fulham faithful want him to do?

It's quite obvious to me that he's had the funds to do his job properly, even if we haven't got all the players he's wanted.

I think that it must clearly show that he's received the necessary assurances.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Holders on February 22, 2017, 03:16:43 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on February 22, 2017, 03:12:16 PM

I think that it must clearly show that he's received the necessary assurances.

Would be the most plausible assumption to make, if the reporting is true.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Chesh

If this is true then I am over the moon, as I really believe in this guy......  049:gif :yay: :clap_hands:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

AlexW132

Hold up people. From what I've heard this John Cross guy has a habit of blowing stories up out of proportion, for example when he said Mesut Özil would only stay at Arsenal if Wenger did despite him stating something different  in a German interview. I'd just be wary, all I'm saying. Of course, I hope he's right this time.

love4ffc

Exellent news!  Stability is the key  082.gif :wine: 049:gif

Good work for FFC and  051
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Andy S

Funky Fulham Dave

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of Jo-kan-ovic
Age of Jo-kan-ovic
Jo-kan-ovic
Jo-kan-ovic

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding