watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can,t log in

Started by bobby01, February 27, 2017, 05:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

I log in to site , it welcomes me, I click on general discussion and it loads me as a guest. Been trying off and on for a while now.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

WhiteJC

we've been playing with a "new" hosting site over the weekend, we're moving hosts due to the recent issues

hopefully we'll get this sorted in the next few days

rgds
John(WhiteJC)

snarks

Thanks, I'm in the same boat as bobby

bobby01

Just got home,seems to logging in ok now,ty
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

bobby01

Spoke to soon now back to this mornings problems

f321ffc

I'm having same problems, I have discovered that if you log in on the home page and view forum stats at bottom of page click on view most recent posts  then you do have access to the general discussion although limited you can read and reply. COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

love4ffc

Hopefully this is only a hic-up in our transferring process.  Once moved everything should be a lot better with much better support. 
Thanks to all for your patience. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

bobby01

Just an update for you, was ok earlier no can,t log in again. Very odd

bobby01

Still getting kicked to old general discussion as a guest, but can get here every time

f321ffc

Quote from: bobby01 on March 01, 2017, 05:18:28 AM
Still getting kicked to old general discussion as a guest, but can get here every time
:plus one: same here.  049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

FortCollinsFulham

Is anyone else being told "incorrect password" after getting logged out when it's not the wrong one? Granted if these people can't log in like I couldn't for several days they won't see this haha. I was finally able to log in using the same, old password after trying several times. I know there's been issues with the new server or whatever I just wanted to know if anyone was having the password issue too (I'm having the same automatic logout issue too many are reporting).
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Twig

Quote from: bobby01 on February 27, 2017, 05:21:04 AM
I log in to site , it welcomes me, I click on general discussion and it loads me as a guest. Been trying off and on for a while now.
b
I can log in but then am only seeing an old general discussion page.  There are no new subject posts nor new replies.  I have not seen anything new for three days now.

bobby01

Started to work ok last night, this morning failing again

snarks

Quote from: Twig on March 01, 2017, 10:06:09 AM
Quote from: bobby01 on February 27, 2017, 05:21:04 AM
b
I can log in but then am only seeing an old general discussion page.  There are no new subject posts nor new replies.  I have not seen anything new for three days now.

Yes exactly the same for me

bobby01

Getting to the stage of giving up, done all suggestions and still cannot get in.

love4ffc

Sadly late last night early this morning our host servers crashed making FoF completely unavailable for everyone for several hours.  This is why we are scrambling to find a new host with better support and service. 

Hang in there bobby01 and hopefully we will have solutions soon for all. 

Don
Love4FFC
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

bobby01

Woolly Mammoth

I think you now have to be enrolled with any of the local Log Rolling teams to now qualify to log in.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.