Author Topic: Mistakes all round yesterday  (Read 1015 times)

Offline filham

• Gentleman Jim
Re: Mistakes all round yesterday
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 06:57:49 PM »
Yesterday's selected line up indicates that Jocanovic totally underestimated the power of the counter attack from Wolves and gambled by using all of the best attacking players we have. Malone should have started at left back for certain and taking McDonald off, unless he was injured, was suicidal.

As was loaning out LVC and Tunnicliffe
Yes ,McDonald and Johansen are not right up to their top form just at the moment. We could have made good use of LVC and Tunni yesterday but where is Petsos their replacement.

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2017, 10:50:34 AM »
Tunnicliffe is rubbish but LVC shouldn't have been loaned out. We could use his energy.

Offline toshes mate

• Legend
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 09:29:56 AM »
Sorry I missed this thread, FPT, because it really is an excellent post.  Thank you for all the insight with which I agree in its entirety. 

Offline Snibbo

• Legend
    • mistakenforarealpoet
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 09:49:53 AM »
Tunnicliffe is rubbish but LVC shouldn't have been loaned out. We could use his energy.

I disagree.  I thinkTunnicliffe would have been very useful coming off the bench in recent matches.  Lots of energy and prepared to get stuck in.

LVC of 2 seasons ago would be in the team.  Hope he comes back refreshed
----------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately I remember every second of the 60s, more for the windswept terraces of football grounds than the sex and psychedelia of swinging London