watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Starters in every clean sheet this season:

Started by FPT, March 19, 2017, 08:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

Ok, there's not that many (just 10) but here's the players that have started in the games and how many of them. The first number is the amount of clean sheets, the second number in brackets is how many games they've started all season. Those who have been involved in the same amount of clean sheets have been organised by fewer games started (i.e, better clean sheet percentage per start). Also note, our first three clean sheets came whilst we were playing the 4231 at the start of the season with Cairney wide right and Aluko in the number 10 role.

Button - 10 (38)

Fredericks - 5 (18)
Odoi - 5 (20)

Kalas - 9 (28)
Ream - 5 (22)
Madl - 3 (12)
Sigurdsson - 3 (15)

Malone - 7 (26)
Sessegnon - 3 (14)

McDonald - 10 (35)
Cairney - 10 (36)
Johansen - 7 (28)
Parker - 2 (12)
Jozabed - 1 (1)
Tunnicliffe - 1 (3)

Aluko - 8 (36)
Piazon - 5 (17)
Ayite - 4 (16)
Kebano - 3 (10)

Martin - 8 (23)
Smith - 2 (7)

ffcwickford

Very interesting fact, re 8 clean sheets when Martin has played in 23appearances, when we have only obtained 10.

Someone pointed out to me on FOF that playing him in 7 out of the last 8 games would be a waste of time as we would be unable to grind out any 1-0 victories.

Statistics would seen to prove otherwise!

dannyboi-ffc

The only things I take from that are were stronger defensively with Malone which I'd agree with. Sess looks like a 16 year old up against certain big physical players. I'd play both because Sess is either a wing back or a Winger imo.

Kalas is essential which we all knew. I'm still puzzled why Ream plays over Madl but there probably isn't much in it results wise.

It's hard to work out how misleading the list is because most of those that are high play every game anyway.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

MJG

I did something similar with back four  ineups.
Maybe to get a better picture is list the actual starting XI and see how combinations of players work better.

nose

interesting work but of little statistical value.
far too many variables here to make any special sense of, the comment re martin proves just how easy it is to jump to wrong conclusions based on such numbers.