watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season ticket renewal - early bird offer

Started by Burt, March 16, 2017, 11:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Got a mail from the club saying if I renew now then it is at this season's prices, subject to renewal happening by 10 April.

Thinking I may do this - if (and it is a BIG if) we do get promotion at the end of this season then it will be a good bit of business.

Anyone else thinking along the same lines? Or waiting and seeing?

rweller86

Already renewed. Pretty much the week they were announced. Playing good football at the moment so it was an easy decision!
@rweller

MJG

Already done with the three generations who go.  IF we went up its £40 for all three of us per game.

snarks

I have renewed, even tho "the boy" hasn't as he's off to uni next year. I'll be Billy no mates with his season ticket on his own.

nose

I will renew but have no official notification from the club. Not by e-mial not by snail mail.

Should I just call the ticket office, that would seem a strange thing with no formal offer.

Is the offer the same price as I paid last years (I think there was an earlybird discount which i took advantag of, or was it the full price you have paid).

MJG

Quote from: nose on March 16, 2017, 12:36:12 PM
I will renew but have no official notification from the club. Not by e-mial not by snail mail.

Should I just call the ticket office, that would seem a strange thing with no formal offer.

Is the offer the same price as I paid last years (I think there was an earlybird discount which i took advantag of, or was it the full price you have paid).
Just login to the website and go to ST renewals.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: nose on March 16, 2017, 12:36:12 PM

I'm renewing, whatever division and whatever price - It's what we do innit?  I had an email on 3 March and there's been an announcement on the web site for several days  http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/march/12/we-are-fulham

If you've not heard anything nose it's because they don't love you any more  :022:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Wolf

Renewing once we've hit payday. 10th of the month is a smarter date than last year, which I believe was the 30th and one day before payday.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

MaidenheadMick

Are they still doing the instalment plan?

F(f)CUK

I will be getting three season tickets as I do every season and therefore I might as well pay less for them.

rweller86

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on March 16, 2017, 03:23:10 PM
Are they still doing the instalment plan?
Yeah, that option is available again this year.
@rweller

David I

For all my moaning and groaning I will renew... Can't afford not too. £212 for me and £40 for my daughter.. Ridiculously cheap!!

General

Quote from: David I on March 16, 2017, 04:29:58 PM
For all my moaning and groaning I will renew... Can't afford not too. £212 for me and £40 for my daughter.. Ridiculously cheap!!

£40 for a season ticket? How/What/When?

e4b

Will do come pay day. me and my grandson

Southcoastffc

Quote from: General on March 16, 2017, 05:17:57 PM

Season Ticket Prices:

Guarantee your seat to all of the Whites' home league games, with prices starting from:

Adults from £254 in all stands
Over 65s from £219 in all stands
Young People (aged 18-21) from £219
Juniors from only £47

Taking that from the club site I appear to be paying £37 more than I need to - outrageous! ;-)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

One James stannard

David I

Quote from: General on March 16, 2017, 05:17:57 PM

Family section, Block A, classed as restricted view as there is a post diagonal to us in block B .....
The usual child price is £45 (I think).

Same seats for last 5 years... Previously more central, then moved out each year and stayed where we are

filham

The cut off date for holding the special price is earlier than usual. I guess the thinking is that we could still be in with a play off shout by then, leave it any later and we will have missed our and the fans will be in no mood to think of next season's tickets.
Of course I will buy one, I just don,t know how to say no.