Main Menu

Norwich coach for £5

Started by f321ffc, March 23, 2017, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

AlexW132

Was hoping this would be the case. Being under 18 means 10 quid for a ticket, so 15 quid for Norwich away all in is a bargain. Well done Fulham

MJG

Excellent price for match ticket as well.
I'm up there for 3 nights, somehow got the fiancee to agree to spend Easter in Norwich while taking in a football game as well.

King_Crud

I thought a coach would be paid a lot more, especially for such a big club like Norwich, they have to set formations, motivate players etc

Holders

Quote from: MJG on March 23, 2017, 03:12:11 PM
I'm up there for 3 nights, somehow got the fiancee to agree to spend Easter in Norwich while taking in a football game as well.

It's a nice city. My mate went to Uni there because it had 365 pubs.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

AlexW132

Quote from: Holders on March 24, 2017, 07:16:55 AM

One for every day of the year

King_Crud

Was anyone else there for the worlds most boring football game about 3-4 years ago (Berbatov was playing)? 0-0 and I think there was one shot all game. Stewards made us sit down, not that there was anything to stand for. Fortunately Norwich is a great town and more than made up for the dull game

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Anyone know when they go on general sale. 6 of us going up there for the weekend. Cheers

dannyboi-ffc

I'm driving to this one.  Don't really like getting the coach anywhere, I prefer to leave when I want and be in control so it's drive or train most places for me and coach as last resort. You can't knock those prices though, well done to both clubs.

I've been there 4 times and seen us take 8 points, no wonder Fulham fans likes a day out in Norwich lol. I even saw Orlando Sa score there, so those that say playoffs are over.......believe me anything is possible after what I've witnessed at Carrow Road lol

COYW!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ffc73

£5 for coach ticket but 15 minutes on a premium phone line to buy the ticket......  :031:

Anyway.  Ticket purchased

Chesh

Yep, I spent 3 great years there at UEA in the late eighties.

As well as the 365 pubs (no longer sadly), it also used to be noted for 52 churches  - 'a pub for each day, and a church for each week'

Just booked 5 tickets for me, my boys and two mates - hopefully it will be a good turn out...

049:gif

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

AlexW132

Does anyone know how to buy these tickets? There doesn't seem to be an option on the website.

Chesh

Quote from: AlexW132 on March 24, 2017, 06:53:02 PM
Does anyone know how to buy these tickets? There doesn't seem to be an option on the website.
On sale to ST holders (4 each) and members now. General sale on Monday
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

AlexW132

Quote from: Chesh on March 25, 2017, 01:06:50 AM
I meant for coach tickets

EastEndWhite

Quote from: AlexW132 on March 25, 2017, 10:08:47 AM

You need to ring the ticket office.  As soon as the first message starts press 2 to get connected without having to listen to all the blurb.  There are no booking fees for coach tickets.

ffc73

I know it's petty but the one thing the club could do to improve my purchasing experience is to get a software developer to write a program to enable coach tickets online. I have been requesting this for years and all the reasons given to me by the club as to why they can't do this don't wash with me.

I regularly travel by coach & having to phone is costly. Yesterday I could not get through on option 2 so had to use option 1. That's Ticketmaster & I am convinced they deliberately hold you in a queue & repeat everything 3 times to keep you on their premium line for as long as possible

EastEndWhite

Quote from: FFC73 on March 25, 2017, 12:19:40 PM
I know it's petty but the one thing the club could do to improve my purchasing experience is to get a software developer to write a program to enable coach tickets online. I have been requesting this for years and all the reasons given to me by the club as to why they can't do this don't wash with me.

I regularly travel by coach & having to phone is costly. Yesterday I could not get through on option 2 so had to use option 1. That's Ticketmaster & I am convinced they deliberately hold you in a queue & repeat everything 3 times to keep you on their premium line for as long as possible

Maybe this is something FST could raise (probably again) when they next meet with the club?

AlexW132

Quote from: EastEndWhite on March 25, 2017, 12:08:01 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on March 25, 2017, 10:08:47 AM

You need to ring the ticket office.  As soon as the first message starts press 2 to get connected without having to listen to all the blurb.  There are no booking fees for coach tickets.
Ok, I'll try that, thanks.

Bill2

I'm up there for 3 nights, somehow got the fiancee to agree to spend Easter in Norwich while taking in a football game as well
It's the sort of thing my wife would have done but I know what she would say now. It must be love.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Cheers for that. We've just bought 6 and are going for a couple of days. I was quite surprised, as I thought the allocation would sell out pretty quick, but it looks like there are lots left. Hotel prices in the city very reasonable too. Meeting up with a school teacher mate of ours who got sick of London and relocated there 5 yrs ago and loves it.. One of the grounds/cities I havent been to so looking forward to this one.