watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dawn Mitchell The Fulham tea lady

Started by epsomraver, March 23, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

It is with sadness that I have to tell you that Dawn Mitchell passed away yesterday aged 92. The Mitchell family have been involved with Fulham for many many years first Jim Mitchell her departed husband  as press steward then Sue and Wendy the daughters then Dawn.Mitchell who in the bad old days used to make scones for the press and bring stuff from.home to help the club, something she carried on doing until her retirement when we moved to Loftus Road. thoughts are with Sue my wife and Wendy today

Peabody

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Tonywa

RIP Dawn.  Happy memories of away trips on the coach during the 'bad old days' with Dawn, Jim, Helen and Dennis Drinkwater, Mary Doughty, Barbara Bowden and many others.  The team may not have been up to much, but we all had some great times on those journeys.  Happy days.

Burt

Thanks for sharing Epsom, always sad to hear when one of the Fulham family pass away, particularly when they have also given so much to the club.

9739.gif

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Burt on March 23, 2017, 09:23:25 PM
Thanks for sharing Epsom, always sad to hear when one of the Fulham family pass away, particularly when they have also given so much to the club.

9739.gif
Totally agree

RIP Dawn

Fulham Tup North

9739.gif  :016:  Thoughts with her family.  Very sad news.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

ScalleysDad

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

RaySmith

Thank you for everything you've done for Fulham FC.
Condolences to all friends and family.
RIP

bog

A real dedicated to the cause lady. RIP Dawn.

Thamesbank

RIP Dawn

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Twig

Very sad, another link with our past has gone.  But we should never forget the dedication of those employees and volunteers who each, in their own small way, helped carry the club through its darkest times. My thanks to each and every one of them.

SG

There was many a press report in the past that commented very favourably about the quality of the half time scones that were passed around the press box. This was in stark contrast to the unfavourable remarks about the quality of the football at the time. God bless all those who supported this club through those dark times.

Supermitch

Was very sorry to learn this news.  Another stalwart of the club now gone to the great Cottage in the sky.

RIP Dawn

epsomraver

Thanks for the kind thoughts and memories,I will pass them on to the Mitchell family