Main Menu

Excellent Ryan Sessignon interview on fulhamfc.com

Started by Fulham1959, March 23, 2017, 05:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

An impressive young man.
How proud his parents must be.

toshes mate

Well done Ryan Sessegnon.  Well done Scott Parker.  Well done Fulham FC.   

PL here we come.

b+w geezer

It's lovely stuff and Sarah is definitely the right interviewer for this one.

Impressive abilities and deep voice apart, the interview really brings home how young Ryan still is and how inappropriate in human terms it would be for him to relocate just yet. He makes a convincing impression of not intending to.

westcliff white

Great interview, he loves the club, wish he had added and I will be signing for the next 3 years lol.

Top lad and very grounded it seems
Every day is a Fulham day

Bassey the warrior

Fantastic interview. Such a grounded guy. Think he's my new favourite.

Horsfield_No9

Key quote

"I'm a Fulham player, this is my club, I love being at this club"

Deal surely happening?
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

AlexW132

Quote from: Statto on March 24, 2017, 05:41:21 PM
When are we going to start singing the "he's one of our own" chant for him? has to be done if he signs on thsi summer
We already do

filham

Yes, Sessegnon is our young man of the moment and it looks as if he has a great future but he has a way to go yet, hope everything continues to go well for him and us.

Also think it is important that Jaconovic does not play him in that pressurised left back position while we are still in the promotion race.

AlexW132

Quote from: Statto on March 24, 2017, 08:04:41 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on March 24, 2017, 06:23:57 PM
When are we going to start singing the "he's one of our own" chant for him? has to be done if he signs on thsi summer
We already do

Really?
I haven't heard it once
In fact i waiting for someone to say "sessegnon" doesn't fit in that song!
Yep. I sit back of hammy, and I occasionally hear it amongst all the Al Fayed songs. Only recently though.

Milo

Quote from: AlexW132 on March 24, 2017, 09:48:22 PM
Quote from: Statto on March 24, 2017, 08:04:41 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on March 24, 2017, 06:23:57 PM
We already do

Really?
I haven't heard it once
In fact i waiting for someone to say "sessegnon" doesn't fit in that song!
Yep. I sit back of hammy, and I occasionally hear it amongst all the Al Fayed songs. Only recently though.

3-0 up at Newcastle it cropped up.

Twig

Quote from: filham on March 24, 2017, 08:11:34 PM
Yes, Sessegnon is our young man of the moment and it looks as if he has a great future but he has a way to go yet, hope everything continues to go well for him and us.

Also think it is important that Jaconovic does not play him in that pressurised left back position while we are still in the promotion race.

Agree with that last point. Too soon for him to make the lb position his own. But it will happen in a year or two and I see a great future for him. Feels like we have another Paul Parker type player on our hands, so exciting. I just pray he stays injury free.

By all accounts his brother has similar potential, how good would that be!

davew

Great interview and he has a good attitude and hopefully at least another year playing for us!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

snarks

His brother is right footed I believe. His progress was slowed this year by a knee injury if I remember correctly.