watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season tickets

Started by MaidenheadMick, March 26, 2017, 12:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidenheadMick

My 12 year old boy wants to come along next season with his old man. I've got a season ticket in the JH stand in block D. Went online today to see if there's any available in my row but every seat isn't available even though this season there have been numerous empty seats around me. Is it because the club won't release seats until after the deadline of 10th April? Surely there will be seats empty by me again. Any advice

Carborundum

Was in a similar situation a few seasons ago back in premier league days.  I put an entry in the diary for the time and date when non-renewing season ticket seats were to become available - the club had advised when that would be - went online and the deed was done two minutes later.  I'm sure the helpful people in the ticket office will be happy to talk you through the best pathway to getting what you want to achieve this year. 

It's great value for the kids.  My son is 12 now and loves his season ticket. Hope yours does too. 

hovewhite

Its great that your kid is going to be watcing londons oldest and best club in london,in my expierence of the ticket staff at the club they will help you with this im sure as the have always looked after myself and gone the extra mile.

nose

when fayed took over i went from two to five season tickets instantly to ensure I had five in a row for the prem.
instantly
original two plus the three next to me that had been empty fr so many years
i have kept them and will keep them now too.
i note that many 'tourists' have left in the last year or two
there are loads of empty seats in little blocks all over the JH, ask the ticket office

Max Headroom

I had a similar issue. I rang the ticket office. I was advised to buy a ticket now at the lower price and then after April 10th to ring up and move it to a Better place. I'd ring the ticket office and discuss it with them. They are usually pretty helpful

cookieg

Try again after the 9th April. If no current ST holders have renewed around you then you might be able to get two together.

mrmicawbers

Could you be restricted view. They don't sell them o line.

MaidenheadMick

Got him a season ticket for the seat directly in front of me. I'm row D seat 9 and the boys is row C seat 9. Happy with that. Ticket office told me to ring back after 10th April to see if the seat next to me is available in which case I can switch it. Well happy.