more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Big Match - Rotherham United Away

Started by Friendsoffulham, March 26, 2017, 12:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: RaySmith on March 28, 2017, 05:32:32 AM
Probably be a hard fought game. I hope get at least a point.

To lose would be demoralising, but we need to keep going until  there's no mathematical chance of a play -off place. I'm sure there will be a lot of twists and turns along the way, and Wednesday, or someone else could go on a bad run.

This could go right to the wire.
If we don't win at Rortherham we will be the team on a bad run.

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: davew on March 29, 2017, 07:25:07 PM
Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on March 29, 2017, 07:03:26 PM
It's "easily enough" to predict top six, but on how many points do people reckon Rot. will end up with?
Hopefully 17, otherwise we could be in trouble!!
I mean in total by the end of the season aha

davew

Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on March 29, 2017, 08:35:51 PM
It's "easily enough" to predict top six, but on how many points do people reckon Rot. will end up with?
So do I!!!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: davew on March 29, 2017, 10:39:23 PM
Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on March 29, 2017, 08:35:51 PM
So do I!!!!!!

haha noice

Fulham Tup North

Problem for us is that if Rotherham DON'T win ( I know, they have struggled all season), they are relegated.  They need 24 points with 24 to play for and need others to get nil over 8 games!! They know they are down, but for it to happen on April 1st and at Home, would be a double kick-in.
Got to be careful we don't slip up. We are good enough to win this but we are always open to be tripped up.
Hopefully the International break will have worked in our favour.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

davew

If we don't win at Rotherham, I will have to invent another word to replace Fulhamish!!!

RaySmith

Just need to get over whatever happened in the last two home games, which we hopefully have done with the rest.

Twig

Quote from: davew on March 30, 2017, 12:15:42 AM
If we don't win at Rotherham, I will have to invent another word to replace Fulhamish!!!

How about cr4p?

filham

Quote from: davew on March 30, 2017, 12:15:42 AM
No, we have seen this face of Fulhamish before, it is just the ugly side of Fulhamish which shows itself at the worst of times.

toshes mate

Really good rallying piece by SJ on the Offal.  Well worth the read.

hovewhite

If this was at home id be worried as we have looked in general terms better away so think we will win.

Jims Dentist

Saturday 1st April.

Let's hope e are not the fools.

Travers Barney

Remember Chelsea getting smashed 6-0 at Millmoor years ago and the game being on the Big Match the next day....should have taped it....can still see Roger Brown leaping to score one of his trademark headers to earn us two or maybe it was three points the same season and mayhem ensued in the covered terrace behind the goal...coyw
We are the whites

davew

Quote from: hovewhite on March 30, 2017, 06:54:57 PM
If this was at home id be worried as we have looked in general terms better away so think we will win.
Normally I wouldn't worry where we play Rotherham, away, home, Bishops Park, on the beach or anywhere else, but on Saturday I will be listening with anxiety.

Fulham 442

Although Rotherham aren't mathematically relegated as yet their goal difference is so appalling (-54)  that they would have to win all their remaining games something like 5 nil to have a chance which just isn't going to happen.  We were fairly comfortable in our win over them at the Cottage, even though Martin missed yet another penalty, but that was because their main threat was Izzy Brown and he went off injured early on and he is no longer with them.  My mate is a Rotherham STH and he says they are playing as if they are already down.  Here's hoping they don't rally on Saturday!

westcliff white

Rotherham have a few players returning from injury for the game.
Every day is a Fulham day

filham

Team could be on it's way to Rotherham by now and Jocanovic will know his starting line up, After two poor showings at the Cottage there could be a surprise or two in his selection

Difficult to choose the team but I think I would go for:-

Button
                    Odoi     Kalas                Madle      Malone

Mc Donald       Johansen
                  Fredericks             Cairney                  Aluko

Cyriac

We are not sure of the state of players returning from international duty. I am assuming that Ream is not fit to play but that Johansen is.

filham

Just hope the moderators will keep this thread free of April Fool gags tomorrow morning, not sure that I could take any shocks just before the game.