FOFing Genius 2017- MarchLeader Board1st) 14- Super Mitch2nd) 13- Arthur
3rd) 12- Funky Fulham Dave
4th) 11- Fulham Tup North
5th) 10- Travers Barney
6th) 9 - One James Stannard
7th) 8 - Delboy
- Reach up
8th) 7 - Tempest
- Williams Tale
- Porthogs FC
9th) 6 - Wolf
- Woolly Mammoth
10th) 5- Petur
- J. Perkins
- The Cravenette
11th) 4 - Rambler
- St Eve
12th) 3 - Kevin
13th) 2 - Mike
14th) 1- e4bAnswers
**the numbers next to the answers are the votes overall**
1) Fulham sealed a 3v1 victory against Bologna at Loftus Road to win the Intertoto Cup thanks to a hatrick by Inamoto. But who scored the goals in the 1st leg which ended 2v2?
A) Hayles & Marlet 8
B) Sava & Marlet 9C) Inamoto & Legwinski 38
D) Saha & Sean Davis 16
2) Who were the opposition in Fulham's first official match at Craven Cottage on the 10th Oct 1896?
A) Clapham Rovers 21
B) Woolwich Arsenal 22
C) Royal Antwerp 3D) Minerva 25
3) When Fulham were promoted as Runners up under Micky Adams in 96/97, what was unusual about Wigan being crowned champions instead of Fulham?
A) Fulham were deducted 3 points for fielding an ineligible player against Colchester 4
B) Goal difference & Goals scored were identical and Wigan had the better head to head record that season 10C) Goals scored over ruled Goal Difference 45 a rule introduced for one season I believe, pretty Fulhamish
D) Wigan were awarded a 3v0 win by default after their game with Darlington was abandoned due to fans protests on the pitch 12
4) Who was Fulham's top scorer in the 2005/06 season?
A) Brian McBride 19
B) Heidar Helguson 11C) Collins John 29 12goals in all comps
D) Luis Boa Morte 12
5) Who made more appearances for Fulham?
A) Mark Schwarzer 21 220apps
B) Aaron Hughes 16 250appsC) Brede Hangeland 26 272apps
D) Danny Murphy 8 210apps
6) Who sits 3rd in the list of all time Fulham appearances behind Johnny Haynes and Eddie Lowe?
A) George Cohen 28
B) Alan Mullery 2
C) Jim Stannard 10D) Les Barrett 31
7) What do Pierre Wome, Jerome Bonnisel and Martin Djetou have in common other than playing for the Whites?
A) They were all loan signings 7
B) They all scored for Fulham 3C) They never played for Fulham at Craven Cottage 24
D) They all played for Monaco and Fulham 372 scored, 2 played for Monaco and 2 were loan signings but all 3 were part of our 2 year stay at Loftus Road, not the Cottage.
8) In the famous 1974/75 FA Cup run, which of the following grounds did Fulham NOT visit
A) Maine Road 16
B) Brunton Park 12
C) Hillsborough 5D) Villa Park 38
9) When did 'Diddy' David Hamilton become the clubs Home match day announcer?
A) 1990 16
B) 1994 19C) 1996 28
D) 1999 8
10) George Best spent one season at Fulham, 1976/77. How many goals did he score?
A) 5 18B) 8 35
C) 10 12
D) 14 6
11) What is the lowest ever attendance for a league match in the modern era at the Cottage?A) Scunthorpe 1996- 2,176 36
B) Grimsby 1995- 3,676 9
C) Rochdale 1995- 2,980 10
D) Barnet 1995- 1,214 16
12) Gordon 'Ivor' Davies is still the clubs all time leading goal scorer after breaking Johnny Haynes record in 1989. Who did he score this 159th goal against?
A) Millwall 12
B) Leicester City 16C) Wolves 19
D) Luton Town 24
13) In Sept 2004 Andy Cole was sent off at the Hawthorns for punching which player?
A) Darren Purse 27
B) Chris Martin (lol) 0C) Neil Clement 16
D) Paul Robinson 16
E) Russell Hoult 12
14) In 1960 Johnny Haynes was presented with an award by the press, what was it?
A) Footballer of the year 21
B) Brylcreem boy of the year 32C) Sportsmen of the year 16
D) Goal of the year 2
15) In 1983, Fulham missed out on promotion against Derby County losing 1v0. the game ended in controversy as Derby fans invaded the pitch with a few minutes left to play forcing the ref to end the game prematurely.
Who went up at Fulham's expense?
A) Wolves 14B) Leicester City 45
C) Qpr 5
D) Charlton Athletic 7
Thank you to everyone who took part. I hope you enjoyed it and make sure you look out for the April Quiz