watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joke of the Day

Started by Andy S, April 20, 2017, 09:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Mummy Whale and her off spring were swimming in the sea and little whale said to mummy look mummy there is a small boat over there could you swim underneath it and blow some air out your blow hole so all the sailors fall in the water. I don't know said mummy I did it last week. Little whale said oh please mummy please please please. Mummy said she would and as she started to swim towards the boat little whale said and this time mummy when they fall in the water could you eat them? No said Mummy I don't mind doing blow jobs but I'm not swallowing the seamen.......I'll get my coat...

fashion140

Why did the the scarecrow win the nobel peace prize??

For outstanding work in his field.

I think I will get mine too hahhahahahahah
Fulham till I die

f321ffc

Police are hunting a midget fortune teller who kills his customers, police say there is a dangerous small medium at large.
Now where's my coat.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Fulham Tup North

078.gif  Little Eskimo boy said to his Mum, "What's for tea"?
She said "Vera Lynn Burgers".
The Boy said,"Oh no, not Whale Meat Again"!!
:doh: :doh:   :Get Coat gif:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Woolly Mammoth

An elderly man walked into the premises of a large Company, and said, " Good Afternoon I have come to ask if my son Tom Carter can have the afternoon off so I can take him to the football match ".
The manager replied, " Tom Carter is not here, we have already given him the afternoon off to attend your funeral ".
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Forever Fulham

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 20, 2017, 10:22:56 PM
078.gif  Little Eskimo boy said to his Mum, "What's for tea"?
She said "Vera Lynn Burgers".
The Boy said,"Oh no, not Whale Meat Again"!!
:doh: :doh:   :Get Coat gif:
that has to be a very old joke

f5shooter

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 20, 2017, 10:34:31 PM
An elderly man walked into the premises of a large Company, and said, " Good Afternoon I have come to ask if my son Tom Carter can have the afternoon off so I can take him to the football match ".
The manager replied, " Tom Carter is not here, we have already given him the afternoon off to attend your funeral ".

Haha.  Made me laugh

YankeeJim

A very wealthy barrister is riding in the back of his limo when he notices a family of six in a field eating grass. He has his driver pull over and asks the people why they were eating grass. They replied, "we've fallen on hard times and can't afford to buy food so we're eating grass". The barrister says, "this is terrible, get in my limo and I'll take you home with me and you can eat all you want there". The family piles into the lino with many smiles and the barrister says "you'll love my place, the grass must be a foot high".
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.