watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR wannabe comedians

Started by One James stannard, April 20, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One James stannard

I know this topic is going to receive the usual non funny gags/jokes but does every other topic have to be sabotaged by quite frankly pathetic attempts at humor.

I love a joke as much as the next man but I also like the to read well put and informative posts and topics from other Fulham fans.

It's almost like some users are just commenting on anything just to increase thier post count!

WhiteJC

its been mentioned before, I can think of one culprit in particular  :031:

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: One James stannard on April 20, 2017, 05:17:55 PM
I know this topic is going to receive the usual non funny gags/jokes but does every other topic have to be sabotaged by quite frankly pathetic attempts at humor.

I love a joke as much as the next man but I also like the to read well put and informative posts and topics from other Fulham fans.

It's almost like some users are just commenting on anything just to increase thier post count!

Sounds like censorship to me, but hey what do I know? 

But if you want a serious in depth debate about Fulham/Football I'm your man.

Now was that funny enough for you.

049:gif

Mince n Tatties

Lighten up,if you can't have a laugh after supporting our club for years then you can't laugh at anything.
As for making a rule against it that stinks of Dictatorship in my book..Nobody forces you to read whatever anyone posts...
Your a long time dead,and laughter is the secret of a long life...Coyw.. 049:gif

Funky Fulham Dave

Okay, here's one for you to debate and it ain't funny;

Who has the catering contract at Fulham Football Club?

Mince n Tatties

Not Weatherspoons I hope... 064.gif

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 20, 2017, 07:36:48 PM

I don't know whether I should say this, but I'm taking a bit of a liking to you.

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 20, 2017, 06:39:04 PM
its been mentioned before, I can think of one culprit in particular  :031:

I dare ya.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Funky Fulham Dave on April 20, 2017, 07:39:31 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 20, 2017, 07:36:48 PM

I don't know whether I should say this, but I'm taking a bit of a liking to you.

Steady, the wife reads this to see what nonsense I blab on about,she jealous type..lol

Burt

OJS,

At risk of being unfunny and sensible, there is an "Ignore" function on here that you can use to block out posts from any particular person you find annoying...

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: Statto on April 20, 2017, 07:36:38 PM
Nobody forces us to listen to those recorded calls about a mysterious car accident we apparently had last year and the personal injury claim we can make, but is there anyone here who doesn't get annoyed by them? There's also a rule against that already - the criminal offence of harassment

Annoyance is a process of thought, so I suggest you don't think about it.

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: Burt on April 20, 2017, 08:01:41 PM
OJS,

At risk of being unfunny and sensible, there is an "Ignore" function on here that you can use to block out posts from any particular person you find annoying...

Burt, that is not very funny!

WhiteJC

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: Statto on April 20, 2017, 08:09:03 PM
Quote from: Funky Fulham Dave on April 20, 2017, 08:02:35 PM
Quote from: Statto on April 20, 2017, 07:36:38 PM
Nobody forces us to listen to those recorded calls about a mysterious car accident we apparently had last year and the personal injury claim we can make, but is there anyone here who doesn't get annoyed by them? There's also a rule against that already - the criminal offence of harassment

Annoyance is a process of thought, so I suggest you don't think about it.

You'd know. Your post count has gone up 2% just on this thread. You seem rattled by something. Relax - whilst most of your posts are pointless they are at least few in number so I doubt you were the OP's intended target.

How observant.

Yea I've yet to have my daily dose of medication – and I'm not joking – which could account for my hyper activity.

Thanks for the info' and I'll try much harder to improve upon my pointless offerings.

Peace and love.

The Old Count

Funny comments from the terraces, amusing chants and outbursts from suporters have been part and parcel of the football experience since the game began.

Humour is an essential part of football.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Old Count on April 20, 2017, 08:29:46 PM
Funny comments from the terraces, amusing chants and outbursts from suporters have been part and parcel of the football experience since the game began.

Well said sir.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Funky Fulham Dave

Shall we have a group hug?

Come on give it a go.

:group hug:

Ahhhhhhh that's better.

I have taken my medication and will now sit transfixed in front of the tele' to watch Newton Heath.

Goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs or stattos bite.

Jem

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 20, 2017, 08:41:57 PM
Quote from: The Old Count on April 20, 2017, 08:29:46 PM

Well said sir.
That is true but then there is humour and then there is very weak humour. There are some who whilst posting obvious and weak humour sometimes post interesting and challenging football posts. If I use the ignore function I may miss some interesting opinions. What a Dilema!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Mince n Tatties

Load of people getting uptight over nothing.
Lighten up...

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.