more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR wannabe comedians

Started by One James stannard, April 20, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobbo on April 21, 2017, 06:30:26 PM
Doesn't bother me either way read if you want ignore it if you want. COYW tomorrow 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

That's my Phylosophy also.
Although I always wanted to be a Stand Up Comedian, but I just couldn't stand up.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bumpy

Listen, others on here made reference to North Korea well before I said anything and THAT state of affairs is what I was replying to.

What are you so worried about?   We're all Fulham fans.  Do some think they are better than others?

Yours, pleading for fairness
Bumpy

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Bumpy on April 21, 2017, 06:54:01 PM
Listen, others on here made reference to North Korea well before I said anything and THAT state of affairs is what I was replying to.

What are you so worried about?   We're all Fulham fans.  Do some think they are better than others?

Yours, pleading for fairness
Bumpy

Yes we are all Fulham fans and Fulham is a wonderful family club. A charming club.  Unfortunately sometimes subjects away from Fulham are so opinionated that it isn't worth the hassle of entertaining them. Politics, religion etc. Maybe some think it's frustrating but being bluntly honest we (the mods) don't really care if that's frustrating. This is a Fulham forum and imo we aren't dictators or strict. We also don't bad mouth other forums and criticise the way they do things and I've certainly never called another Fulham supporter a 'weirdo' although looking back there have been a few, especially when getting the coach. Prefer the train for away games now!

Moderating is a very difficult job. It's very difficult to be completely fair because it can't be monitored 24/7, so some people get away with it which is not our intention. I think for someone with 4 posts in 2 years to be so opinionated about the moderating policy doesn't strike me as someone who is being fair with us to start with.

People outside of fof get this opinion of an fof mod and think it's Gospel to the way all mods conduct themselves. These are great people, proper Fulham fans, we run fof because we love Fulham and interacting with fellow supporters. I've never banned a member, never given a final written warning before. In fact I don't recall many who have by any of the mods. My attitude to moderating is to show people I'm one of them, not superior, not smarter or a better fan. We are all the same.

But without rules, I don't think this would be a family orientated forum and like it or not, that's what we want to be

This forum is going places, doesn't mean others aren't too but in general I'd like to think the fofers are happy. If it's gone backwards in the last 2 years it must all be my fault lol
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

bobbo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 21, 2017, 06:43:20 PM
Quote from: bobbo on April 21, 2017, 06:30:26 PM
Doesn't bother me either way read if you want ignore it if you want. COYW tomorrow 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

That's my Phylosophy also.
Although I always wanted to be a Stand Up Comedian, but I just couldn't stand up.
love it woolly as always
1975 just leaving home full of hope