watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This Season

Started by Peabody, April 18, 2017, 08:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

I have loved this season, we have played some superb football and dominated games
If we fail to make it, does anyone think that this could be the best football this side will play or as per SJ's comments, can we play better? These last 3 games have been mouthwatering.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

FFCFOREVER

I can honestly say I didnt think we would get near the play offs this season let alone get in them.If we dont end up in the play offs we can still be very optimistic for next season providing the team and management stay together plus a few additions for depth.We have all learned a hell of alot this season , players and fans and that will bode well for the future of our great club.So a massive well done from me to the club staff and fans no matter the outcome at Hillsborough on the final day.COYW.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on April 20, 2017, 05:08:36 PM
I can honestly say I didnt think we would get near the play offs this season let alone get in them.If we dont end up in the play offs we can still be very optimistic for next season providing the team and management stay together plus a few additions for depth.We have all learned a hell of alot this season , players and fans and that will bode well for the future of our great club.So a massive well done from me to the club staff and fans no matter the outcome at Hillsborough on the final day.COYW.

and so say all of us.  049:gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Craven Bothy

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 20, 2017, 06:15:43 PM
Quote from: FFCFOREVER on April 20, 2017, 05:08:36 PM

and so say all of us.  049:gif

This.

If you said last season,or the season before, that we would be where we are I'd have taken that. All I wanted was forward progress and we achieved that goal in spades.

Keep this squad together and add one or two additions and we can give it a good go next year.

We've come a long way. BUT....this season isn't over yet! COYW!

RaySmith

Quote from: Peabody on April 18, 2017, 08:48:22 AM
Whatever the final conclusion, it has been a pleasure to watch. Obviously, I would dearly love for it to end in glory but if we don't and with exception of one or two games (QPR at home for instance) it has been outstanding. Congratulations to the team, the Manager and his staff and the fans, particularly those who go away with the boys. Whilst not up too the Tigana era, it has been a season to remember.
:plus one:

bog

+1  :clap_hands: :yay: 082.gif :wow: 049:gif :drums: :54:

092.gif