watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

top 7

Started by nose, April 21, 2017, 02:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

I do not know if this has been mentioned but according to my rudimentary calculations we are now guaranteed a top 7 finish!

in the words of mr micawber, fisishin 7th net reult misery, finishing 6th or better, net result, even more misery as we head for the agiony of the play offs unless you win at wembley in which case you are happy.

well maybe I misrepresent dickens but I will soon be a gentleman Jimer so need to be prophetic and lyrical.

Burt

Your rudimentary calculations are spot on... Norwich (8th) and Derby (9th) are both 10 points behind us with only 9 points left to play for.

Another stat worth bearing in mind is that it is still possible for QPR to get relegated  :dft011:

Andy S

It shows the fine margins between success and failure

fulhamben

Seventh is the third worst position to finish in. Only eclipsed by relegation or losing the play off final
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on April 21, 2017, 03:11:31 PM
Seventh is the third worst position to finish in. Only eclipsed by relegation or losing the play off final

Worse than the past two seasons? I understand what you mean but this season has been really enjoyable.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 21, 2017, 03:17:59 PM

Worse than the past two seasons? I understand what you mean but this season has been really enjoyable.
yes worse. You will be forever thinking what if, should we miss out narrowly.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on April 21, 2017, 04:00:26 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 21, 2017, 03:17:59 PM

yes worse. You will be forever thinking what if, should we miss out narrowly.

That's the downside but it's still much more entertaining and fun than being mediocre with no goals to strive for. This season  whatever happens has been progress, the last 2 season's have been pointless
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

The season is alive and kicking. Lots to play for. Whatever happens the football has been entertaining and so have the jokes.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulhamfan666

Rather 7th than 20th amiright

filham

It has been a good season , best for a long time. Sure if we finish seventh we will now be disappointed but providing we can  keep all of our players and sign those two critical players (the big striker and centre back) we will be full of optimism for next season.

hovewhite

I would settle for 7th even now,plus the football we are playing under slav is fantastic.