1 (0.6%)
Lucas Piazon
0 (0%)
Neeskens Kebano
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 161

Voting closed: April 24, 2017, 04:56:43 PM

WhiteJC

after another fine performance for the whites, who was your man of the match?

Southcoastffc

I plumped for Johansen but you really need an 'All of Them' option
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

General

For the two goals and his general performance I'd say Johansen.

Worried how little there was on show in the second half though and concerned that Fredericks got taken off when he was causing their defence all sorts of problems and of course Johansen being taken off with a knock.

some space now between us and Leeds, 3 points plus a significant goal difference would mean they'd need 4 points to go above us with just two games remaining, which'd mean we would have to not win a point and they'd have to draw and win their last two games at least.

Two games left against Brentford who won today and Sheffield Wednesday.. soo looking more like we'll be in the playoffs but being a two legged affair and knock out stage style anything can happen.

Southcoastffc

But Fred was on a yellow and could easily have got another with Huddersfield bound to come at us.  Good decision by SJ I think - slightly undermined by Odoi getting a yellow within a minute!!  Stefan's knock to be assessed of course.  Little on show second half - not from what I saw - we hit them on the counter and could easily have got another 3.  Sessegnon's touch was not good today, he could /should have got at least 1  in the 2nd half.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Bill2

When they announced MOTM at the game, I thought they were going to give .it to ref.

Citizen Smith

Stefan again for me, perpetual motion.

dannyboi-ffc

4v1 up with 2 more massive games to come. It was common sense and a decision i'd even back Magath to make with Odoi on the bench. Fred and his temper was a 2nd yellow waiting to happen.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Lighthouse

Fred could possibly have already been sent off in the first half. So a good sub. But we will struggle with Johansen if an injury causes him to miss a match or two. MOM for me as well. But good defensive last ditch tackles as well by both Ream and Kalas.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Forever Fulham

Tough choice today.  Went with Malone.  But Johansen is a right pick too!

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

NogoodBoyo

Evidently, little argument about who was MOM today.  The best Norwegian we've had since......
Nogood "Brede of Heaven, isit" Boyo

lomotd

It's pleased me how many 'team' performances we've had recently, not been easy to pick one stand out.

EastEndWhite

Gave it to Johansen bu there were plenty of others who gave him a run for his money.

HatterDon

I narrowed it down to six, but wound up giving it to McDonald. He's the defensive central mid I've been waiting for since Etuhu moved along.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

sunburywhite

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on April 22, 2017, 10:38:19 PM
Evidently, little argument about who was MOM today.  The best Norwegian we've had since......

Nevland?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

filham

We really need that midfield  engine room of Cairney, McDonald and Johansen to be fit and firing for us right up to the end of the season.
Worrying that Johansen is possibly injured.

General

Quote from: HatterDon on April 23, 2017, 03:11:30 AM
I narrowed it down to six, but wound up giving it to McDonald. He's the defensive central mid I've been waiting for since Etuhu moved along.

He's our unsung hero for sure. His role in the team is hugely significant and not one which gives him much of the headlines. He's been massive for us.

General

Quote from: sunburywhite on April 23, 2017, 07:10:30 AM
Quote from: NogoodBoyo on April 22, 2017, 10:38:19 PM

Nevland?

Hangeland was here more recently than Nevland...

bobbo

I voted McDonald despite Stephan's two goals, mc picked up so many loose balls in near danger areas yesterday . That's why.
1975 just leaving home full of hope