watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Johansen's Injury

Started by AlexW132, April 22, 2017, 05:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Citizen Smith

Slav's after match comments on the offal.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Forever Fulham

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on April 22, 2017, 05:40:31 PM
At first it looked like cramp.
Did I detect a wry smile from Stefan when the physio came on  ?
Did they 'milk it' with the limping off with little time to go  ?

Oh how cynical I am
I suspected the same thing.  He was sitting up, working the flexion in his feet.  Not rolling around in acute pain.  Looked more like a cramp of some kind to me.  Unless he was play acting to kill more time and give his mates a breather.

westcliff white

he didn't say he will be fine for the game, he said.....Stefan Johansen netted Fulham's final two goals of the afternoon, which Jokanović – who is confident he'll have the midfielder available for Brentford after limping off – says was just reward for his tireless running.

SO hopefully that confidence is justified
Every day is a Fulham day

Southcoastffc

From the club site :

Stefan Johansen netted Fulham's final two goals of the afternoon, which Jokanović – who is confident he'll have the midfielder available for Brentford after limping off – says was just reward for his tireless running.

"Stefan did a fantastic job for the team," he said. "He's working hard, pushing and pressing very well, and he benefitted from this by scoring two goals. I'm happy with him and I'm happy with my team, which is more important."
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

We Are Premier League

Will the guys from Burton be back for the play-off?

Fulham Tup North

We waited to get a photo afterwards. He was hobbling a little but said its not to bad. He was not using a support or anything to walk with! Have to see how it is overnight.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Jonaldiniho 88

Such a massive player for us. Had an off spell where he didn't let us down but didn't excel. He is now brilliant again. So so good. I hope every player in our midfield gets a bumper contract. They have been so good.

General

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 22, 2017, 06:42:47 PM
We waited to get a photo afterwards. He was hobbling a little but said its not to bad. He was not using a support or anything to walk with! Have to see how it is overnight.

That's a good insight, thanks for sharing.

Dunstable Fulham

Just spoken to my brother and he says he has seen a tweet ( didn't say where from) that suggested he will be available for Brentford. He has been massive for us. His energy and drive in the second half at home against Norwich back in October was the turning point for our season in my view. Norwich were top at the time and he was instrumental to us running them ragged second half. Apart from a blip for a three or four games he has been superb in an excellent midfield. It's always difficult to single out players but for me he has been the player of the season closely followed by Cairney and McDonald but they have all been great.

Supermitch

Quote from: mlangstrom on April 22, 2017, 06:39:25 PM
Will the guys from Burton be back for the play-off?

They'll be back with us as their season is over.  They are not allowed to play for us in the play-offs though.

the nutflush

The way he hobbled off I was fearing he had cracked a bone in his foot.   Hope he is ok.  I haven't been able to see many games from Australia but every game I see he just dominates.

Barrett487

He'll hobble into the freezer and sprint out like Fredericks.

filham

If he is fit to start against Brentford then perhaps we need to be careful with him.After an hour when we are three goals up substitute him with Parker, then rest him against Wednesday, a game that will not count for much to ensure he is fully fit for the three play off matches.

Note the confidence I have in all things Fulham this morning. Yes I am aware that it could all change after a poor performance next Saturday afternoon.

toshes mate

Not sure we need to change anything at the moment, filham, regardless of what the status of the Hillsborough game is.   This team has momentum and sharpness and can only benefit from playing together as often as possible.  I'd be more concerned about the routine change of an early kick-off time on  the last Sunday of the regular season, but we have had a few of those already.  As for this coming Saturday then I am counting on the Fulham crowd to do as much with at least ten times the number of them as the support at John Smith Stadium did yesterday to get an atmosphere like we have often missed since those heady days under Roy Hodgson at Craven Cottage.   We haven't underestimated our opposition in recent games and long may that continue whoever and wherever we play. 

Bassey the warrior

He's become my favourite player and arguably he's more key to our tactics than Cairney. Incredible engine mixed with outstanding technique and flair. It's a rarity. I hope he's fit.

Skatzoffc

The girl on Channel 5 Championship said his injury was not serious.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Whitesideup

Quote from: Skatzoffc on April 23, 2017, 01:58:14 PM
The girl on Channel 5 Championship said his injury was not serious.

Do we trust anything they say on Chanel number 5?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on April 23, 2017, 12:48:00 PM
He's become my favourite player and arguably he's more key to our tactics than Cairney. Incredible engine mixed with outstanding technique and flair. It's a rarity. I hope he's fit.

That's him!  :plus one:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.