watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cups & Competitions

Started by Andy S, April 22, 2017, 10:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Fulham's one and only trip to Wembley was way back in 1975. We came away with nothing despite looking the better side in the early part of the game. then there was the inter Toto a tiny cup at a second rate ground. I had to wait a long time to see my team grace another final. However we lost in the last few minutes again. Soon we may enter a play off competition that could take us to the new Wembley. Could this happen and could we win this time. I believe we can. Believe. 049:gif

Twig

Quote from: Andy S on April 22, 2017, 10:42:35 PM
Fulham's one and only trip to Wembley was way back in 1975. We came away with nothing despite looking the better side in the early part of the game. then there was the inter Toto a tiny cup at a second rate ground. I had to wait a long time to see my team grace another final. However we lost in the last few minutes again. Soon we may enter a play off competition that could take us to the new Wembley. Could this happen and could we win this time. I believe we can. Believe. 049:gif

I didn't see the Inter toto but I was at the other two. I always felt we failed to do ourselves justice at what the press insisted on calling "the cockney cup", but nothing will ever take away the pride I felt at the end of that night in Hamburg. We may have lost but by god we were immense.

Fulham Tup North

Would love to see FULHAM at Wembley!
But don't want to get ahead of ourselves.  Let's get a result against Brentford first.
If we play anything like we did yesterday, no-one will want to face us!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

SP

I wonder how many supporters have attended all of Fulham's finals?

filham

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 23, 2017, 09:05:18 AM
Would love to see FULHAM at Wembley!
But don't want to get ahead of ourselves.  Let's get a result against Brentford first.
If we play anything like we did yesterday, no-one will want to face us!
COYW
We are at a peak in form right now and it is wonderful but a few hurdles left to get over before Wembley so we must just concentrate on the next match.
Also we have been fortunate on the injury front, just imagine a couple of nasty knocks that took McDonald and Cairney out for the rest of the season, the picture would change immediately . Keep fingers crossed that our luck holds.