watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-They are looking now.

Started by bog, April 23, 2017, 08:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Well if they were ignoring us they are looking at us now. Phenomenal turn around from last season. Sell our two top scorers but still score 82 with two games left. 11 games away from home won. That should have been 12 as we ran Brighton ragged. The second lowest total of defeats. I am dreaming of the former twin towers.....  082.gif 049:gif

092.gif

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: bog on April 23, 2017, 08:51:42 AM
Well if they were ignoring us they are looking at us now. Phenomenal turn around from last season. Sell our two top scorers but still score 82 with two games left. 11 games away from home won. That should have been 12 as we ran Brighton ragged. The second lowest total of defeats. I am dreaming of the former twin towers.....  082.gif 049:gif

092.gif
I said the same thing at the game yesterday.
When we went 3-1 up, I said let's hope its not another Wolves away game!!
At 4-1 it was job done!
We should have won at Wolves, but over the season, these things do tend to balance themselves out.
The atmosphere yesterday was tremendous. I cannot wait to hear GJ's commentary!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

toshes mate

Two great posts.  I couldn't believe yesterday's recovery from a goal down inside 5 minutes with a rampant home crowd baying for more and more blood but then Sess narrowly struck over the bar and I said to myself 'watch out, Hudd'sfield, here we come'.

bog

Fulham Tup North...I thought just the same!!!

092.gif

bog

FTN, meant to add what a game that must have been to be at!!!! 2-1 Blackburn away 2001 revisited?  :clap_hands:

092.gif

filham

Tremendous form we are in, the best we have seen for a long while.
Lets hope we can just keep it up for another five matches and it will be a wonderful summer with premiership football to look forward to next season.
However a way to go yet so we still need to concentrate fully on the next match, a thrashing for Brentford would be enjoyable next Saturday.

bog

Quote from: filham on April 23, 2017, 10:02:03 AM
Tremendous form we are in, the best we have seen for a long while.
Lets hope we can just keep it up for another five matches and it will be a wonderful summer with premiership football to look forward to next season.
However a way to go yet so we still need to concentrate fully on the next match, a thrashing for Brentford would be enjoyable next Saturday.
0001.jpeg