watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yesterday's Songs at Huddersfield!

Started by Fulham Tup North, April 23, 2017, 09:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

:down_under:   It was a fantastic atmosphere yesterday!
Even at 0-1, the fans kept singing!
I know people complain about the "We aren't Real Madrid" song.
Maybe if we get to Wembley, we might find one for Mr. Khan?
My favourite moment was when the Latest Scores came up on the big screen and it showed Burton 2 up, all the Fulham end started singing (to the tune of Love will tear us apart again - by Joy Division), " Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again"! and the WHOLE stadium joined in. 20,000+ people singing together against a common enemy!! Not the PFJ, but Dirty Leeds!
Quality!!    064.gif.  049:gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Andy S

That sounds great I wish I had been there but I've got my Sheffield ticket

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Andy S on April 23, 2017, 10:04:36 AM
That sounds great I wish I had been there but I've got my Sheffield ticket
Cannot get to Sheffield as my lad's Uni football team are in their Cup Final.
Hopefully, we will have 3 more matches to follow!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Wearethewhites

'Leeds, Leeds are falling apart, again' was the best. 22,000 fans joining in at one point.

ffc73

I think that the 'Leeds, Leeds are falling apart, again' was started by Huddersfield and we joined in.  Either way, great to be involved and must have been a little surreal for the Huddersfield players with their supporters going all celebratory when they were labouring to get back into a match that was meandering to an end

Also thought that we were more vocal than normal because the nosiest Huddersfield supporters, with a drum to assist them, were situated right next to us.  Credit to them that they kept going even when 1-4

bobbo

I've had - at my age - a few euphoric moments in my life i.e. The juventus game,75 cup semifinal and being in Sydney cricket ground jan 2011 with the ashes won and then seeing Mitchell Johnson out first ball, but yesterday at Huddersfield ranks with them especially the Leeds falling apart song CLASSIC.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional